• Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
• Architect and design highly scalable, available, secure and elastic solutions that implement industry best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
• Work closely with different services team and provide technical help
• Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
• Influences and drives an accepted implementation of architecture.
• Drives software craftsmanship. Might conduct also proof of concepts and code development activities.
• Delivers an optimal and consolidated architecture / design, leveraging technology and evaluating design alternatives.
• Build best-practices in the engineering team.
• Have wide knowledge of different technologies and be able to find the best fit for solving business problems.
• BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 6-7 years of software development.
• Experience building/maintaining multi-tenanted, distributed applications.
• Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, database and functional designs.
• Must be hands-on in designing, developing and implementing a wide array of products.
• Must be passionate about good design and must have a proven track record of building high-quality code.
• Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions.
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
• Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot experience with Relational Database (Postgres), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
• Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Excellent data structure and algorithmic processes.
• Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
• Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies
• Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
• Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
• Strong unit test and debugging skills.
• Must have a wide breadth of technical knowledge