Senior Embedded System Engineer
- Design, prototype and verify various firmware for TI, STM MCUs.
- Develop and maintain firmware and QT based middleware for embedded systems.
- Create and manage documentation for active projects.
- Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification.
- Provide technical assistance to clients and sales teams.
- Strong knowledge in Embedded C, C++ Programming (Pointers, Structures, OOPS Concept, DS & Algo).
- Hands-on experience on embedded systems especially TI, STM MCUs (Device driver development, Memory & power optimizing).
- Basic knowledge of QT based UI programming.
- Good grasp of testing and debugging techniques and protocols.