Purpose and Impact:
Taking Indian fresh farm produce to global superstores
Our teams are driven by the purpose of providing an exceptional shipping experience for our customers. We are passionate to build India's first reefer (refrigerated ) container booking app for Perishable exporters.
Currently, we are solving the below challenging problems:
· How do we build India’s top reefer container booking app for Farmers, FPOs & Agri exporters?
· How do we democratize technology for fresh/frozen food shipping?
· How do we innovate our products to deliver best in class end-to-end experience to all our users?
If this excites you, join us, for a rewarding, fulfilling, and enriching career.
What you will be doing:
· Be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development, and deployment, and help develop best practices for future development
· Coordinate with all lines of businesses to deliver an entire piece of a system or application
· Design and architect mobile domain Android with the help of the architecture team
· Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/ application based on brief
· Develop and maintain new features on mobile application development
· Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
· Regular Code Review
What you’ll bring to the table:
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
· Familiarity with continuous integration