Technology Keyword / Skillset
- SharePoint OnlineSPFx
- React Js
• Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle.
• Understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies (Waterfall and Agile).
• Gathering and documenting the requirement, ability to understand business objectives and translate into SharePoint functionality/requirements.
• Experience in client interaction and understanding business application.
• Good understanding and working experience in SharePoint versions like SP 2013, SP Online (Office 365) and SP Modern.
• Create web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, search navigation, permissions, and data management.
• Customizing the landing pages, default list forms and master pages.
• Experienced in customizing hub pages and web parts using SPFx and React
• Extensive knowledge on SharePoint object model and out of the box web parts and their functionality.
• Strong logical thinking. Good experience in designing, implementing, testing, and debugging the code.
• Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications and provide required training to the end users.
• Good to have knowledge on Power Apps and Power Automate.
• Ability to be flexible, resourceful, organized and work in a fast-paced business environment with special requests.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentations, business, and technical document writing Experience 4 – 6 years Start Date Immediate Qualifications B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization