Senior Mobile Developer
Responsibilities for Mobile Developer
· Design, develop scalable applications end-to-end from scratch
· Transform high fidelity UI designs to reusable components
· Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across all mobile platforms.
· Hands on experience with testing and deployment of apps
· Good to have experience in public beta release on platforms like browser stack (Apple test flight)
· Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
· Identify and plan for new features
· Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
· Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
· Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
· Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
· Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
· Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
· Willingness to learn and expand skills and repertoire
· A positive mindset, team-oriented, results-driven, and organized.
Qualifications for Mobile Developer
· Preferably 3 to 6 years of experience in building mobile apps.
· 3 to 5 years of demonstrable experience in React native, Java, Swift, Kotlin.
· coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications
· Expertise in Hybrid App development and integration.
· Proficiency in design patterns enabling TDD
· Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and the Android market
· Proficiency in CI/CD for mobile.
· Experience with unit testing, UI testing and test automation.
· Familiarity with OOP design principles
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
· Ability to perform in a team environment
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
Must have Skills
english - Fluent