Now you can Instantly Chat with Chris!
Lead Full-Stack Developer with significant experience in the software industry. Strong leadership and successful team building skills. Excellent technical, communication, presentation, and cu...
- Designed and implemented a 2D side-scrolling mobile game for iOS and Android. The game, called “Taco Run!”, is utilized as publicity for actor Danny Trejo, who contributed voice work to the game and appears in it as an animated character. Download links:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ChaseIdeas.TacoRunShow More Show Less
- Wrote a library/development kit that improved the way that the company created ETL programs. Previously, the company’s dozens of ETL programs had separate codebases. These contained mostly identical code that was either recreated for each ETL, or copied from program to program. The new library used a single, multi-threaded, library-based codebase to decrease coding by at least 90% and greatly reduce errors.
- Co-created an automated build system for the company’s 50+ programs. The system was linked to GitHub so that any code check-ins would start an automatic build.
- Technologies: C#, .NET, MySQL, MongoDB, Entity Framework, TeamCity, AWS.
- Wrote most of the software for all parts of the company’s flagship product: functional prototypes, user interface, desktop application, service application, installer, ASP.NET MVC web services, database design, database ETL, and reporting.
- Created a modular, brandable software “engine” using an extensible add-in interface to provide diverse functionality that met the requirements of multiple PC manufacturers, while greatly reducing the time needed to bring new products to market.
- Managed all software development through multiple releases of the company’s products.
- Worked collaboratively with PC manufacturers’ engineering, marketing, and design teams to develop products to their specifications.
- Created software tools and libraries to increase the efficiency of other engineers and employees.
- Met with potential customers for product demos, and with current customers for product feedback and collaboration.
- Added new features to company’s Windows desktop product. These were mostly UI/UX improvements, such as saving user preferences and improving data presentation.
- Redesigned and added new product reports. Researched and utilized additional reporting components that added capabilities like geographical-based reporting and data dashboards.
- Technologies: C#, .NET, Windows Forms, SQL Server, SSRS.
Show More Show Less