Now you can Instantly Chat with Ranjith!
I have 14+ years of experience in software development with very good understanding of C++/C++11/C++14.
Very good understanding of Android application development using Java.
Has very good understanding of OOP and OOAD with st...
Has very good understanding of OOP and OOAD with strong knowledge in applying Algorithm and Data Structures technique.
I have few years of experience in graphics domain, thus acquiring good understanding of graphics libraries, such as OpenVG, OpenGL/ES
In my free time, I develop games using Unity, and now Godot. I use C# for unity development so I have fair amount of knowledge in using C#. With Godot I started using a new language, GDScript, which is a language similar to Python. I may move to C# once they started supporting it on all the platforms
I am open to learn new technologies as needed as I believe that not all thing can be done, or at-least efficiently using one technology
EMMA - IP and Satellite Radio Middleware
RESTFUL middleware for satellite and IP radio software.
· Implemented many features for the software
· Fixed multiple bugs
· Handle teams spread in India and USAShow More Show Less
SkillsC++ Git Java (All Versions)
AREffect is an augmented reality application from one of the leading mobile phone manufacturing company. We create an SDK for Android platform that can be used by third party developer to build AR applications.
· Identified new features and corresponding APIs for third party developers.
· Design and implementation of new features in AREffect SDK, such as native OpenGL rendering, Android UI on top of Unity FW, Run time permission, etc.
· Bug fixing.
· Interacted with stake holders spread across geographically to understand the requirements.Show More Show Less
Tools and Framework for OpenGLES
Part of the team that developed tools for OpenGL/ES verification
- Designed the components required for the tool
- Implementation of the components.
- Code reviews.
- Leading the team to get the work completed on schedule.
SkillsC Language C++ OpenGL ES
Accenture Android Device ++
Created multiple android applications, which are used for diagnosis and testing purpose
- Created application AMSTT to capture various OS information using Linux Perf event, proc file system, top program, android broadcast receivers.
- Added new feature to AT&T Application Resource Optimizer such as automation support using broadcast receivers, CPU and battery information capturing.
SkillsAndroid C++ Gerrit Java (All Versions)
Orbit is a set of new mobile-specific widgets built over Qt. My responsibilities were,
- Designed the icon framework solution and the caching solution in the Theme Server (is a Symbian server for caching the themed icon).
- I was part of the implementation team.
- I was part of the team who developed the tool which encodes (pre-process) SVG file. Preprocessed SVG file helps to reduce the rendering time of SVG files by many folds, as neither XML parsing nor DOM tree creation is required for the preprocessed file.
- Added support for decoding and rendering of the preprocessed SVG file in Orbit using OpenVg and EGL.