Now you can Instantly Chat with Nirmal!
- Total 18+ years of experience in IT industry. Extensive experience specializing in designing and developing core Java/J2EE and Cloud technology applications by utilizing the standards tools and techniques. ...
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis , Design, Development, Integration, Implementation
- Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Principle and Design Patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Builder, Prototype, Proxy Patterns etc.
- Highly Experienced with Java-J2EE technologies (Servlet, JSP, JSF, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, DAO, collection, Multi-Threading, Ajax, Java Beans, J2EE Patterns), XML, XSD, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- Experience in C, C++ and VC++.
- Excellent working knowledge of popular frameworks like Struts1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, spring 2.x/3.x, Spring Micro services and Amazon cloud service and JSF.
- Good understanding of Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.x/8.x in areas of development, deployment, configuration setting, and deployment descriptors.
- Involved in Development of Software using UML Methodology , J2EE Design Patterns, and Core Java
- Strong working knowledge of MVC( Model View Controller) architecture and efficient in implementing it with ApacheStruts Framework and Spring Framework
- Expertise in using EJB, JMS, JNI, JNDI for implementing J2EE technology
- Good understanding in developing Databases to create objects like tables, functions, triggers, and stored procedures package using PL/SQL in SQL Server2005/2008
- Worked with database persistent layer like EJB, Hibernate
- Expertise in Message Based Systems using JMS API and Message Driven Beans for utilizing Java Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) API from various providers, including IBM MQ Series/ WebSphere MQ
- Expertise in creating Data Flow Diagram, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, State Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Activity Flow Diagrams
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skill with a strong technical background.
- Quick learner and ability to work in challenging and versatile environments and Self- Motivated
Data Pipiline project with Accenturehttps://www.accenture.com
Data Pipiline project with Accenture
Data Lake will be a centralized repository that stores the data in time series format. Data lake will be powered by Meta Store which will store metadata information about incoming data such as sending application, received timestamp, data format and etc. Data lake will enable newly onboarded / subscribed applications to receive the legacy data from hospitals.Show More Show Less
ToolsIntelliJ IDEA AWS MySQLWorkbench
the web based enterprise application that determines eligibility; allows for plan selection and enrollment; and retains US state in healthcare plans on the individual marketplace as well as for Medi-Cal, California’s low-income healthcare plan. CalHEERS is a critical web application for the US state one of Accenture’s Diamond Clients.Show More Show Less
SkillsJava EE Spring Framework AWS
The Electronic Ticket Information Management System (eTIMS) is a Comprehensive Violation Processing system with extensive Parking Management and Collection capabilities. It is a modular, browser-based, Internet-enabled application used to manage and collect parking/moving violations, with real-time transactions that ensure accurate informationShow More Show Less
SkillsJava EE Spring Framework Struts-2
ToolsEclipse Postman MySQLWorkbench
AntiDiversion Tool, Regulatory Reporting and Recalls Applicationhttps://www.wipro.com
AntiDiversion Tool, Regulatory Reporting and Recalls Application
- Regulatory Reporting is an application that has the ability to more efficiently create regulatory controlled substance reports that are being required at a state level.
- Additionally, automated abilities to submit reports to state agencies requiring the report is implemented.
- This solution also implements user interface for doing error corrections. It used JSF-2.0 as front end and core java as middle layer.
- It uses SQL 2008 to persist the data.
This application is about tracking suspicious customer orders and making decision whether to release the order or take necessary actions to block it, this includes orchestration of the various review processes
- This application is used by CardinalHealth QRA group to remove the products from Distribution center when they receive a recall notice from the vendor.
- It also helps the QRA team to intimate the customers about recalled items and start processing the returned items to the warehouse.
- This application uses JSF 1.0, Core java, Java web services and JPA 1.0 for database connectivity.
- Database is hosted on DB2 platform.
Show More Show Less
SkillsSpring Framework Java EE SQL
ToolsEclipse Jmeter Visual Studio (Win)