Now you can Instantly Chat with Nareshkumar!
Hands on Experience
- Having 14 years of experience in analysis, design, develop, manage and implementation of large IT projects.
- Having 1+ years of UK (London) work experience in closely working with custom...
- Having 1+ years of UK (London) work experience in closely working with customers for project smooth go live.
- Proficient with Onsite and Offshore delivery model and methodology.
- Ability to execute complex projects/programs on time and within budget.
- Outstanding leadership skills along with strong inter personal skills, verbal and Written communication skills.
- Excellent in developing Real Time Application using C++ in Linux and Windows.
- Good at design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory and Factory methods.
Project Manager (Team Lead)
Global Payments Monitoring
Role : Technical Lead
Client : HSBC In-house
Period : Oct, 2015 to Till Date
Languages : C, C++ On Linux
Database : Oracle 11g
Tools : BAM tool.
Concepts used : Multi threading, STL and used various design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory and Factory methods.
Global Payments Monitoring is the program, which will provide the live payments statistics to the bank and based on the UI alerts business processing units can respond accordingly. As it is a global project which will include 4 regions data and will show based on the user roles. Also which generates various reports i.e. live/historic/future/alarms/deadlines/office/region/incident extracts etc. based on bank staff requests.
- As part of Agile and DevOps involved in requirement analysis and design phases.
- Designed few modules and provided work estimates.
- Developed code for core modules.
- Performed unit and integration testing.
- Performed code reviews.
- Involved in Unit, SIT and UAT testing for the complete project.
- As part of defect management provided high quality of delivery.
- Involved in Contingency and Live release for the project.
- Handling production support team 24/7 support.
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
Project Manager (Team Lead)
PCM Channels is project, which will produce different type reports from secure bank sites. PCM Channels is a Smartcard-based, state-of-the-art digital certificate technology 128-bit encryption to logon to secure sites. Generated reports will be provided to different customers based on report type.Show More Show Less
Hexagon-R is the latest electronic banking offering from the HSBC Group, specifically aimed at the large corporate user. Hexagon-R is a Smartcard-based, state-of-the-art digital certificate technology 128-bit encryption to protect data moving between the customer and the bank.Show More Show Less
SIGMA is a Real time network surveillance probe that includes functions like generating the Call Detail Records and Traffic analysis reports. The system monitors the SS7 links in the network at various levels on various protocols, and captures the messages to build CDRs. The CDRs can be formatted to comply with any switch CDR format. The data generated by this software can be used for interconnect billing verification.Show More Show Less