Now you can Instantly Chat with Pascal!
Resourceful and well-organized database and business intelligence professional with over 6 years of experience in database design, development, implementation, and reporting of databases/BI applications. Experience in gathering requirements, devel...
- Experienced in creating indexes, Views, complex Stored Procedures, user defined functions, joins, temp tables, common table expressions (CTEs) and Triggers to facilitate efficient data retrieval, data manipulation and data consistency. Solid understanding in maintaining Referential Integrity by using Primary and Foreign Keys. Good working knowledge in database debugging and tuning using the SQL Server Debugger, SQL Profiler, and the Database Engine Tuning Advisor.
- SSRS: Experience in developing Drill through and Drill down reports, Ad-hoc, parameterized reports, Sub reports, Matrix reports, gauges and Chart reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Collecting and interpreting data, analyzing results and reporting results. Helped the users to test the reports created and optimized the performance of the end reports. Deployed and configured the reports in the Report Server.
- SSIS: Proficient in SSIS process design architecture, the flow of data from various sources to target. Experienced in providing Logging, Error handling using Event Handler, and Custom Logging for SSIS Packages. Experience in deploying and scheduling SSIS packages across different environments.
- SSAS: Involved in building a data-warehouse with Dimensions and Fact Tables based on the Business requirements. Experienced in handling Slowly Changing Dimensions while loading data into the data warehouse. Developed Multi-Dimensional Objects (Cubes, Dimensions) using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experienced in maintaining applications within the department of human services and developed new logic to enhance functionality of existing applications.
Data & Analytics
DHS ISS M&O Arkansas
- Develop reports using Microsoft based technologies such as Visual Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI and other common reporting platforms
- Develop programs to extract, transform, and load data from a variety of data sources such as flat files, relational databases, and XML file formats using SSIS and other technology such as stored procedures.
- Create and configured SSIS packages and reports to run on different environments (Dev, production., UAT, SIT)
- Resolve defects/incidents/problems reported and perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for issues.
- Involved in analyzing interactive dashboards using parameters, actions and various data visualizations utilizing SSRS reports
- Designed SSIS packages that could run on various environments by creating various types of XML and SQL Server configuration files for the variables being used in the packages. Experience creating and managing schema objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, designing CTEs, table variables, and triggers & maintaining Referential Integrity.
- Created new database objects like Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production.
- Configured Mail Profile for sending automatic mails to the end users when a job fails or succeed.
Environment: SQL Server 2012/2017, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio, MS Excel,Show More Show Less
SkillsSQL Server Reporting Services - (SSRS) SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Team Foundation Server (TFS)
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
- Created Database Maintenance Planner for the Performance of SQL Server which covers Database Integrity Checks, Update Database Statistics and Re-indexing.
- Designed the physical and logical data modeling design for development projects.
- Reviewed and optimized SQL queries, CDC, stored procedures, functions, Indexes, views and triggers from other developers to achieve maximum efficiency and scalability.
- Installed, configured and maintained MS SQL Server Replication for production servers to provide high availability.
Business reporting Services
- Populate data warehouse using SQL Server Integration Services and transformations as derived column, conditional split, data conversion, OLE DB command, lookup, Multicast among others.
- Maintain and optimize the existing database, monitor database performance, performance tuning, generate reports according to business requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Developed, implemented, enhanced, maintained Business Intelligence reports and dashboards including data regions.
Show More Show Less