Now you can Instantly Chat with Anil!
Strong in application and database design. Expert in backend development with Python, C++. Skilled in end to end life cycle of software engineering (requirement gathering, design documentation, implementation, development, CI/CD integration, produ...
Software Skills included:
Databases: RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL), NoSQL(MongoDB)
Languages: C++, Python, C#, R
AWS Services: EC2, S3, EFS, Batch, ECR, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda, S3Fuse, IAM, GitLab, EMR, SageMaker, Cloud Formation
Softwares: VS2010/12/15/19, PyCharm, Emacs, VSCode, Git, SVN, GitHub, Octopus, Jira
Web Development: REST services development using Flask, Django and C#. ORM (EF in C# and SqlAlchemy in Flask)
Machine Learning: Knowledge of Algorithms (classification, regression, time sereis, simulation, optimization and neural network algorithms), Implementation using Python (Tensorflow, Sklearn) and R
Data & Analytics
Feed Handlers for stock market data
our client is stock market data provider. We created linux platform for handling all stock market data with open source technologies and transfer that data to required channels. Project contains multiple exchanges and multiple monitoring tools to provide.Show More Show Less
ToolsVisual Studio (Win) Vim Emacs SVN Git
RCOST (Regulatory Construct Optimization and Screening Tool)
- Researchers need to run existing sequence across multiple bio-informatics pipelines. Later they need to see the hits found across different disease hits. Once they resolve their hits, they can apply for regulatory wing for further greenhouse testing. Before getting approval, it will be screening of different experts and based on their comments, researcher will get approval.
- We provide a website to researcher, where user can run their analysis as per requirement. They can edit DNA further in that tool and resubmit same sequence for analysis again. Once they are good about the results it was getting, they can tag approver for further approval. Approver can enter their comments in that results page itself, once approver convinced with researcher results, he can approve/reject on the website result page itself.
- Integrate existing Bioinformatics pipelines to this application.
- Develop services in python side for results. Using ORACLE and MYSQL for storing data based on input source.
CST (Candidate Selection Tool)
- Researchers store all interesting activities experiment information in database. Whenever they are going to do experimentation with new homolog, they will mine existing database and find out which are left our homologs with better results.
- Provide a web application which will track all data user entered and track ownership of each activity.
- Provide web services for UI (Angular 4) from ORACLE database. Using Flask framework for providing these web services and use blueprints concept for maintaining modularity, SQLAlchemy for ORM. Alembic is used for database migrations and future changes tracking.
SkillsFlask Python Oracle SQL Web Services
Reserchers will do BLAST for initial analysis of genes. As part of compnay migration to cloud from in-house, we have to come up with this project. In this project will make sure security of our internal datasets and reduce the time required for analysis.
Writing various services dbman, jobman, jobresults serivces and deployed into cloud using Lambda.
Setup automatic dataset synchronising tool BioMAJ, create our own docker image with required functionalities. Trigger this synchronisation task using cloud watch event based/ schedule based events.
Job execution will be taking care by batch, where we divide it as two queues. One queue is for small jobs, where predefined instance will always up and running. Second queue is used for large jobs, which will scale according to requirement.
Show More Show Less
SkillsPython AWS Lambda AWS-EC2 Docker MongoDB AWS RDS CloudWatch AWS S3 Git AWS Cloud Cloud Trail NoSQL Cloud Watch
ToolsPyCharm Gitlab shell script