Now you can Instantly Chat with Joydeep!
- Expertise in requirement analysis, design, implementation, estimation and management of world-wide application development for global clients with Microsoft technology landscape, DevOps processes, Integration platforms, Automation Suite and...
- 15 years of cross-functional and multi-geographic work experience with competencies in technical consulting, mentoring, project delivery, implementation, migration, re-engineering of large-scale enterprise applications in E-commerce and banking domain and application migration under US health care domain.
- Excellent exposure and hands-on skills of implementing DevOps processes, Automation, Azure Cloud Computing, Scrum methodologies, application design, reusable component development, complex troubleshooting, etc.
- Expert with skills in end-to-end project planning and implementation from scope management, activity sequencing, effort & cost estimation, resource loading, release management and risk analysis to quality management in line with industry best practices
- Spearheaded product lifecycle activities including requirement analysis, finalization of specifications, design, testing, change management, issues control resolution, cost management, quality management and various other cross-functional activities.
- Acted as National Level Technical Training Lead for Sogeti USA from 2016 to 2018, provided a unique learning platform collaborating with Capgemini University and Partner Portal Programs from Amazon, Microsoft and Google as well as leading multiple in-house tech hackathons
- Successfully performed multiple vital roles as Scrum Master, Team Lead and Enterprise Architect for various assignments following coding standards, design value and industry protocols while managing global distributed teams
- Led and guided teams to deliver projects within specified schedule and budget; an effective communicator with excellent people management, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Designing, developing, testing strategy for products; providing post-implementation, application maintenance and enhancement support to the client with regards to the product / software application
- Large scale enterprise application re-engineering for fortune 500 client (Dell) and Highly appreciated for managing and meeting client expectations having speciality in design and managing application re-engineering and delivery Capgemini 2011:
- Awarded Project Star Performer for excellence in Solution Design and Project Management Capgemini & MedAssets 2013:
- Awarded MedAssets Significant Delivery Award for excellence in Program Management and Delivery. Sogeti 2016:
- Recognised as Global Training Lead to mentor and improvise L&D platform of Sogeti Sogeti 2018:
- Awarded 2nd Prize for delivering innovative IoT solution in Sogeti Hackathon Event
Networking & Security
Data & Analytics
Search Engine Optimization ( SEO )
Dell.com (Product Selector)
- Developed solution pertaining to core component development of new Dell.com interface interacting with Dell pricing platform and Content management system to provide rich user experience for product selection process.
- Used .NET Core 2.1 platform to build multiple microservices interacting with Datastax Cassandra which is a hybrid cloud database following NoSQL technology on Apache Cassandra.
- Used Datastax Studio to write and execute ad-hoc queries written in Cassandra Query Language (CQL) and developing data services following Mediatr pattern to interact with Apache Cassandra in order to process single and bulk updates for a large content represented in a JSON format.
- Developed a Scheduler that can perform bulk data synchronization process between Cassandra DB and Dell CMS.
- Implemented RabbitMQ for consuming messages from legacy system and manipulating the publisher to format the data based on required business model to be used by underlying services.
- Involved in calibrating code security, quality and vulnerabilities using SonarQube integrated with GitLab CI/CD processes in order to ensure quality code check and 80% code coverage is in place before deploying it to Staging and Production environment.
- Participated in implementation of CI/CD process using GitLab, building Docker images and deploying containers to Dell PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) platform for both testing and production environment.
- Followed strict SCRUM process using GitLab having user stories, defect management and self-task allocation on priority basis and delivery timelines. Participated in daily SCRUM calls with the distributed team.
- Involved in Code Reviews, Unit Testing using XUnit and Performance assessment following code check-in policies and constraints.
- Participated in All-hands calls, Product demos, External trainings on DataStax at Round Rock campus, and discussions with cross-functional dependency teams to review the challenges and impacts on the new migration process from old platform to new platform.
Skills.NET Core Apache Cassandra Test Automation C Sharp CMS Development DevOps Docker Git JQuery NoSQL RabbitMQ Razor Template Engine Selenium Unit Testing Web API
Dell.com Test Automation
- Managed the development of Test Automation Framework for Dell.com while improvising the core architecture of the existing framework using Selenium and solutioning the performance enhancement strategies involved.
- Developed Component driven architecture and Page specific components implementing Selenium libraries while overseeing the offshore team to follow specific patterns and practices as part of the delivery model.
- Contributed in many Defect Triage sessions while providing L3 support for resolutions on priority basis.
- Extensively involved in component development using C#, implementing NUnit testing and integrating the Automation framework as part of various solutions to be deployed in a CI/CD pipeline.
Dell.com Content Management System
- Implemented and co-ordinated the migration of Dell Content Management System from .NET Framework 4.6.2 to .NET Core 2.1.
- Created migration documentation and guidelines for legacy applications to adopt .NET Core platform, highlighting the issues encountered and addressing their resolutions.
- Integrated JIVE software from Dell EMC to Dell CMS for data synchronization and management of content.
- Worked as a sole contributor for this migration process of core applications and Api.
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
US Justice System
Worked as a Software Architect managing a team of 17 members
- Worked as core Technical Advisor and Architect to design, manage and migrate legacy windows-based application to more robust distributed system following service-oriented architecture and design principles.
- Involved in designing the core framework and architecture to segregate tightly coupled application and enable microservice approach for multiple business logic and data components using Web API coded with C#, having RAML specification, and Swagger integration for API documentation.
- Managed the existing development team to leverage the windows platform with code refactoring and code reviews while emphasizing on the integration of microservices.
- Enhanced the CI/CD pipeline from Jenkins to Azure DevOps project, leveraging to adoption of docker in order to emphasize on containerization aspect and .NET core 2.1
- Supervised and designed the end-to-end migration of application deployment from on-premise to Azure using Azure VM and Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Co-ordinated data migration strategy from on-premise SQL Server to SQL Azure while implementing mechanism to store bulk number of large files to Azure blob storage.
- Implemented Agile processes and defect management using JIRA. defined release pipeline, contributed Test Driven Development approach, implemented Domain Driven Design, developed coding guidelines and performed code reviews, performed requirement analysis and initiated dependency matrix, performed refactoring of legacy code base building various proof of concepts to enhance application performance along with enhanced testing platform.
- Provided various in-house training to development team while mentoring team on cutting edge technologies and performance optimizations
Skills.NET Core A2Billing API Development Atom Azure C Sharp Design Patterns PL/SQL Postman SQL Unit Testing VB .NET Web API
ToolsAtom JIRA Postman Visual Studio (Win)
Dell.com Pricing Service
- Key contributor engaged in huge migration aspect of legacy Dell Commerce Foundation to Microservice architecture of Dell Pricing Service.
- Implemented major design patterns in component development, packaging dependent libraries and integrating Dell Global Web Services.
- Build DevOps CI/CD release pipeline using Team City and Octopus Deploy Optimized application performance, investigating SQL loopholes for dependent stored procedure and implemented monitoring tools like Kibana and AppDynamics.
- Extensively was involved for 24/7 in L3 Production Release Support activities, in-house knowledge management training and defect fixing
Skills.NET Core API Development AppDynamics C Sharp CI/CD Design Patterns DevOps ElasticSearch PL/SQL Swagger UI Team Foundation Server (TFS) Unity 3D Web API
ToolsTFS Visual Studio (Win)
Worked as Offshore Team Lead and Architect managing a 16 member team
- Significantly contributed to the architecture, design, development and release management of migration strategy of a legacy application from classic ASP to a more robust and enhanced platform utilizing the capabilities of ASP.NET MVC and WCF.
- Implemented application performance optimization strategies to deliver a high-end product.
- Managed global distributed team, implementing Agile methodologies using Rally, standardized Production and Pilot release activities, designing and enhancing multiple deployment environments, conducting technical training, defining resource allocation, risk assessment, dependency matrix and impact analysis.
- Successfully released a more defined and robust distributed application within a year raising clientele expectations and enforcing more profitable margin.
- Recognized and awarded Significant Product Delivery Award by MedAssets and Capgemini India (Sogeti) on June 2013 for outstanding contribution to MedAssets CarePricer project.
Played many roles from Team Lead to Full Stack Developer in four major enterprise applications
- Worked 2 years as Team Lead and Full stack developer from Dell’s IT R&D centre (Bangalore, India) for core development of Dell E-Support platform
- Contributed to four major Dell assignments targeting global migration of Dell Commerce Platform to newly released ASP.NET MVC 3.0 platform along with implementation of Dell Commercial WCF Services, component development using jQuery and MVC extensions, RESTful API development and integration of Enterprise Library
- Involved in core instrumentation of SCOM health models for Application performance and distributed caching using Windows App Fabric.
- Implemented SEO optimization techniques using Omniture Web Analytics
- Worked with core Dell teams to develop various frameworks for future state application and provided 24/7 L3 Release support activities during Production and Pilot releases
- Recognized and awarded Project Star Award by Capgemini India on 2011 for outstanding contribution to Dell E-Support project
Azure Migration Strategy for ENOVIA Client
Worked as a Senior Azure Consultant
- Key contributor engaged with a distributed team of azure consultants in Sogeti US to develop a solution for migrating on-premise solutions of ENOVIA (one of Sogeti client) to Azure platform.
- Involved in building azure infrastructure like creation of Resource groups, VNET, Load Balancers, Azure Storage and Azure VMs required to install and run Enovia solutions
- Created License proxy VM that will be used by ENOVIA solutions during the installation process behind a firewall
- Created a reverse proxy VM with Apache configured that ENOVIA solutions need to interact following ENOVIA endpoints
- Migrated ENOVIA components to Azure File Share and configured Azure SQL Server for ENOVIA databases
- Integrated Enovia solutions with Azure Active Directory for user authentication processes.
- Developed ARM templates to capture and store ENOVIA VM images and dependencies
Skype Chatbot Engine
- Key contributor in designing and developing chatbot integrated with Skype and Slack communication channels using Azure Bot Service, Microsoft Bot Framework and Microsoft Cognitive Services (LUIS)
- Developed core logic using C# and integrated with Azure Bot Framework and LUIS API to bot functionality
- Created the DevOps release pipeline in Visual Studio Online and integrated with Azure Bot Service for deploying the bot application as Azure Web App and store data in Azure Document DB (now called Cosmos DB)
- Used Azure Search capabilities for integrated search platform to find texted words or user response and validate with LUIS to get the ideal result.
- POC Solution was later showcased to various clients like Burger King and Chick-Fill-A, and further real time development happened by different teams in order to provide an integrated chatbot system for these clients.
SkillsAzure Natural Language Processing
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio