Now you can Instantly Chat with Lee!
Corporate communications professional with an expired CCNA(expired 10/2010) certification and extensiveexperience in voice equipment programming, scheduling vendors, vendor management, installation, troubleshooting and operations. Hard-working in...
Networking & Security
Misys Healthcare Systems
Misys Healthcare Systems
- Responsible for managing the 24x7 environment for the Telecommunications and Voice Mail systems that included installations, management, maintenance, and system administrations of Hi-Com PBX’s, Voicemail Servers, VRU’s, T-1’s, call centers and supplemental hardware/software.
- Ensure functionality, performance, availability, reliability, change control, disaster recovery, inventory control and back-up planning for Misys headquarters and 35 sites nation-wide. Coordinator for telecommunications Vendor Management Program that included contract negotiations, maintenance & service level agreements, and bill verification.
- Created SOP’s for the telecommunications department and a detailed site matrix.
- Managing PBX for the call center with approximately 260 users with 24x7 coverage and telecom support for 200 additional employees at the same location. Interfaced with all internal employees.
- Daily troubleshooting and maintenance of Meridian Nortel 81/61, Nor-Star, Meridian Mail and Symposium system. MAC’s (moves, add and changes), call tracing, six T-1’s, VRU’s, and all other voice related equipment. Successfully managed the installation of VOIP project, for 32 remote users.
- Provided statistics to upper management based on call by call statistics, agent performance and other specific requests based on call center data captured in Symposium.
- Responsible for maintaining day to day operations (MACS), troubleshooting issues and upgrades on Nor-Tel Opt 11, 61, 81c, Octel Voicemail, Cisco Call Manager (VOIP) and Unity Voicemail for approximately 1700 employees.
- Achieved CCNA certification while supporting entire East coast operations.
- Schedule and dispatch vendors to sites as needed. Actively engaged in conversion of all East Coast offices to Cisco platform. Integral part of team implementing office to office dialing.
- Conduct phone operation and voice mail training sessions with new employees, supervisors and managers.
- Managed, coordinated the relocation of Net Apps Voice communications to its current location on Kit Creek Rd.
- Responsible for maintaining the day to day operations of all voice equipment.
- Troubleshooting issues, upgrades, MAC’s and maintenance on the Nor-Tel Opt. 61c/81c PBX and Meridian Voicemail.
- Create and maintain all telecommunications documentation, vendor selection/management and perform after hours’ support 24x7x365. Interfaced with internal employees on a daily basis, to resolve any issues.
- Currently involved in VOIP project to convert Carolina Biological from TDMS.
- Monitor customer service satisfaction objectives and SLA’s, SOW’s to ensure expectations are met.
- Currently involved in cross-training for desktop support.