Now you can Instantly Chat with Naga!
- Having 8 plus years of professional IT experience in design and development of Enterprise applications using Java & J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing applications/products using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Jsp’s, JDBC. Jsf, H...
- Experience in participating in Business Requirement Document review discussions and preparing Functional Specification documents (FSDs).
- Experience in working on different project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
Experience in documenting the project information and writing the technical reference documents for POCs developedShow More
INFOR CRM (OCM)
Infor CRM for scheduling the campaings to customers as per their need of the customer filter Data.Show More Show Less
OM User Management
User Management is a new OM service migrated from legacy Visual Basic in combination of Dotnet to the latest Spring Boot and Microservices in integration to the OM product for the authentication, authorization, to add roles and the other improvements – providing the node operations(add or remove a node) to the particular components in OM product.
- Experience with the Microservices in migrating User Management services from Synchronous to Asynchronous model.
- As a single resource implemented the node/ access management functionality and in integration with UM – the microcervices prepared for the service’s in operation
- Involved in API gate way setup in handling the http calls for the UM microservices communication.
- Worked on developing new enhancements with spring boot as per the business need with the Agile Model delivery
- Upgraded User management application from legacy to Spring boot and integrated with Outbound Marketing with Agile Model delivery
- Design, develop, and test end-to-end UM application in integration with the Infor OM product.
Environment : Java/J2EE [1.8], Amazon Correto 8 (OpenJDK), JSF [2.2], Richfaces 4.5, Spring Boot
Weblogic12.2, SQL Server 2012 and Eclipse Kepler, Oxygen and Photon, Maven and
Jenkins.Show More Show Less
SkillsSpring Boot 2 Microservices
Broadcom Siteminder SSO
Siteminder is SSO solution provider which can be used to enable Single Sign on across different applications.It provides a way to uniquely identify users before they are authenticated as named users, and to track and manage each user’s privileges so that they get access only to those applications or operations for which they have been authorized.
- Complete module Setup and Integrated CA Single Sign On/ SiteMinder for SSO external Authentication for OM product.
- Designed OM code to handle the authorization response for further access to the customer with the application
- Fixed Customer escalations of the related changes.
- Design, develop, and test end-to-end Epiphany CRM applications in integration with the Broadcom SSO.
Environment : Java1.8, J2EE, JSF [2.2], Richfaces 4.5, Spring Boot 2.x, Tomcat, Oracle 12g,
Eclipse (Oxygen)Show More Show Less
SkillsJava (All Versions) Siteminder
Foreign Exchange Module
FXM (Foreign Exchange Module) is a service that provides foreign exchange deal booking functionality to other HSBC internal systems. It provides a consistent way for a customer to book a rate online from HSBC (local or central) Treasury when they create an online payment for either same day processing or forward dated value.Show More Show Less