Now you can Instantly Chat with Rimash!
- Software engineer with 5+ years of experience in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) in multiple projects under both process-oriented, large scale cross-functional team environment andin a delivery focused lean start-up environm...
- Practiced Agile, XP, TDD and traditional waterfall methodologies.
- Maintained existing large code bases (C++) and improved performance, enhanced business functionalities of legacy Trading Systems.
- Designing, developing, and testing large scale distributed, multi-threaded, low latency, mission-critical trading system components (Smart Order Router and Exchange) for London Stock Exchange (LSE).
- Designing, developing, and testing Restful backend NodeJS services, Cloud-native AWS Serverless applications and Integrated 3rd Party software for FinTech (Banking and Financial Institutes) applications (ETL and NLP).
- Domain knowledge in High Frequency Trading systems (TCP/IP, UDP Market Data Dissemination), Cryptocurrency (bitcoin) Exchange and FinTech software (Anti Money Laundering, Risk, Perpetual Contracts. Corda etc.)and working proficiency in financial protocols (FIX, FAST).
- Publishes well-formed, self-descriptive user manuals, configuration manuals, source documentation. (Atlassian Confluence, Markdown)
- Responsible for peer code and design reviews for the components specialized/developed.
- Handled production issues with intense deadlines and responsibilities.
- Volunteered in R&D initiatives and built proof of concept (POC) applications.
- Experienced in the client faced solution teams. attended weekly calls, create issue analysis reports
- and provided client support for the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), for Toronto
- Stock Exchange (TSX).
- Onboard software engineers to the team via knowledge transferring sessions, ad-hoc support and mentor junior developers.
- Certified blockchain developer, Distributed computing enthusiast, especially on conflict-free replicated data types.
Data & Analytics
Avocado – Anti-money laundering (AML) software suite built to be used in ‘know your customer’ (KYC)
⎯ Design name screening/search model (Matching criteria, scoring, and cut-off scoring) and Implement
using SOLR, capable of partial matching, phonetical matching.
⎯ Design human aided training module for the name search and Implement data extraction module (ETL)
⎯ Design and conducting human participated in feedback sessions to collect insight.
⎯ Design a continuous learning module for the name search and automating the machine learning process.
⎯ REST API gateway in NodeJS and Frontend using AngularJS capable of demonstrating the name search
capabilities, reasoning the results, collecting user feedback, reporting.
ToolsVisual Studio Code Git
Perpetual Future Contract Exchange – Software services project for one of the crypto exchange
⎯ Preparing the performance test and Benchmarking Kafka, voltDB and Chronicle Queue to use as a
high-frequency trading messaging middleware. Worked with voltDB, Chronicle support developers to fine-
tune the performance tests.
⎯ Fixing bugs and Adding unit test for the matching engine.
⎯ Integration testing Auto-Deleveraging (ADL) and risk management functionality.
⎯ Implemented an external funding rate calculation used in the risk module of the Matching Engine.
Show More Show Less
Excubed Serverless ETL Platform – ETL software system.
⎯ Co-Design JSON based DSL language to extracting excel datasheets.
⎯ Implement data extraction functionality, Prepared build, cleanup and deployment scripts for AWS lambda,
⎯ Implementing a complex financial model (LGIM ongoing risk model) using the platform developed and
AWS step functions (AWS state machines).
⎯ Demonstrating system capabilities to the client.
⎯ Provide client support and Preparing training material, documentation and training clients dev ops to
configure the system and use the system.
Show More Show Less
SkillsAWS Serverless Node.Js
ToolsVisual Studio Code Bash