Now you can Instantly Chat with Jason!
● Over 8 years combined experience in IT field and freelancing.
● Exposed and experienced development using various open source and paid software tools/frameworks/libraries
● Experienced working closely to Database/Softwa...
● Experienced working closely to Database/Software architects in software development.
● Exposed and experienced working in famous SDLC models: Agile Kanban/Scrum and Waterfall method.
● Experienced leading and coordinating projects with third party vendors and clients.
● Exposed and experienced decision making and providing solutions in IT related and non IT related fields for my clients’ encountered company/business related problems.
● A good team player and leader.Show More
Manages data for CCF South branches.
● Plans and prepares reports for department’s events and others
● Plan upgrades, designs and development of CCF-Alabang DBMS.
● Modify and create new sql query in MS Access to create the reports needed/required by the upper management. This includes automating the generation of member statistics for weekly reporting, etc.
● Performs clerical functions incidental to office activitiesShow More Show Less
Database (coding of stored procedures and functions)
Code and develop softwares based on the BRS and FRS. The development work covers from database (coding of stored procedures and functions), back end (coding application routes, business logic, IoC, etc) upto front end using CSS, HTML and JQuery library.
● Ensure that the requirements on the Software documents were met.
● Perform Unit testing and participate in the creation of test scenarios to be used for QA and UAT.Show More Show Less
Analyse, replicate, and apply fixes to issues or bugs encountered in gateways, processors and validators of PDS system to Philippine Treasury’s System and other 3rd party applications.
● Create new modules and applications that are requested by the business side.
● Perform Integration testing and provide walk through to QA tester for newly developed modules. This includes planning and preparation of dummy data to make the QA testers get going.
● Documents fixes, new projects and modifications.
● Coordinate vendors for special projects.Show More Show Less
SkillsASP.NET MVC 4 Web application UI
Travel One Tech
Conduct analysis, suggest solutions and develop bigger tasks such as modification of master engine and APIs that connects to more than 5 hotel booking suppliers.
● Collaborate and find ways to make the integration seamless with the hotel booking suppliers’ developers.
● Optimize matching and mapping of scraped hotel info to the info that the hotel booking suppliers are supplying. This includes creating queuing in applications, tweaking the result limits, use of scoring and use of different indexing in MySQL database.
● Divide and assign the tasks to team members(front end developers, back end developers, designer and QA).
● Perform research and endorse technologies to the Projects Manager that is beneficial for new projects, fixes and upgrades.
● Set software development standards, team objectives and indicators for individual performances.
● Plan personal and skill development for the team membersShow More Show Less
SkillsMSSQL Jira Visual code