Now you can Instantly Chat with Shivanandha!
- Having around 1+ years of Overall experience in IT industry, which includes implementation of Devops and UNIX System Administration along with creating and implementing a cloud strategy based on Amazon Web Services DevOps e...
- Proven experience on Build Tools like Maven, CMake.
- Strong experience in version control tools like Git, GitHub, Source Tree
- Created pipeline jobs from scratch by using Jenkins, as well as Master Slaves
- Maintain build profiles in Team Foundation Server and Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline.
- Developing CI/CD roadmap and implementing to the project by jenkins.
- Used SonarQube for code coverage and code quality.
- Static code analysis Klocwork tool used to identify security, safety and reliability issues in C, C++, Embedded.
- Integrate nexus artifactory to Jenkins and push the artifacts in art factory.
- Experienced in deploying EAR, JAR, and WAR in Tomcat, JBoss Application Servers in Linux/Windows Environments,
- Efficient in writing scripts using shell for automation and monitoring them.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Docker images, Docker Containers and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and deployment using various CI Tools like Jenkins & configuration management tools like Chef and ANSIBLE.
- Automate the Build and deploy of all internal Java environments using various continuous integration tools and scripting languages.
- Release Process Implementation like DevOps and Continuous Delivery methodologies to existing Build & Deployment Strategies.
- Led sprint reviews and daily scrum meetings to touch base with whole team, Coached team in optimal time utilization through concepts of scrum, Sprint planning and agile management methodologies.
- Detailed knowledge in UNIX shell script, UNIX system concepts, LINUX, networking.
- Experience with software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
The head-up display (HUD)
The head-up display (HUD)
- The head-up display (HUD). Continental is one of the worlds first companies to develop a HUD for commercial vehicles and has installed the technology in its own Innovation Truck.
- Project management and software development for multiple engine /Head-up-display /Cluster /tyres projects providing engine management system and software solution for the OEM’s FORD,GM, HUNDYAI,DAIMLER,VOLKWAGON,TOYOTA, RENULT,BMW,NISSAN.
- Experience in software development in C, automotive system and software, Project management of all aspects.
- Created release branches in GIT by GIT Administration including branching, reporting and assisting with project and end user support.
- Developed build scripts using MAVEN and Ant as the build tools for the creation of build artifacts like jar, war or ear files.
- Proven experience on Jobs migrations and performing BVT test cases.
- Verify Build requests, Resolve merge & branch conflicts.
- Configured Paco, Perl, Cygwin, Python, Pycharm, Electrobit, Conan, Cmake Softwares.
- Implemented SonarQube for code quality check and Nexus repository and integrated them into Jenkins to achieve Continuous Integration.
- Static code analysis Klocwork tool used to identify security, safety and reliability issues in C, C++, and Embedded.
- Installed and administered Nexus repository and created roles and privileges to restrict access to the users.
- Used various plug-ins to extend the base functionality of Jenkins to deploy, integrate tests and display reports.
- Used Jira to capture, organize, and prioritize incidents and tickets.
- Creating build jobs & Work with the development team to fix build errors if any.
- Executing the playbooks to Ansible server and managing those Playbooks.
- Monitor and fix the continuous integration builds running in Jenkins.
- Troubleshooting application related issues by log verification.
- Based deployments to Amazon–EC2, Upload Build artifacts in to Amazon S3 location, Created VPC, Create and manage AWS users and groups through IAM, Monitoring servers through Amazon Cloud Watch, Setup/Managing Databases on Amazon RDS
- Performing deployments to multiple environments like Dev, QA, UAT & Production environments.
Project Manager (Team Lead)
Novartis AG is a holding company. The Company specializes in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of a range of healthcare products led by pharmaceuticals, including eye care products. Its portfolio includes medicines, eye care and generic pharmaceuticals. As a configuration Management Engineer, I worked in code quality checking and merging the codes from different teams and interacting with them and provisioning the required services on time.
- Created best practices for branching & Merging Strategy to maintain the source code in the GIT version Control Systems.
- Responsible for creating branches, merging and resolving merging conflicts.
- Implementation/setup continuous project build and deployment delivery process using Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Tomcat.
- Administrating Jenkins, plugin installation, master/slave or distributed build setup.
- Configuration of nodes/slaves for Jenkins to optimize and smooth running of build jobs.
- Setup and monitor daily continuous/production builds.
- Administered the automatic build process to ensure correct build execution, and resolved the build issues.
- Installed, configured and integrated Maven with Jenkins.
- Create users, groups and manage access controls in Jenkins.
- Automated build & deployment and CI process for many projects from scratch. Wrote build files and created jobs in Jenkins.
- Configuration of various plugins for Jenkins for automation of the workflow.
- Configured JIRA and integrated it with Jenkins.
- Creating Chef Cookbook, Uploading Cookbooks to Chef Server.
- Configuration of Chef and creating run-list for each node and Configuration of chef roles and creation and assign to particular node.
- Was involved in creating Docker Containers, images & taking back-up of images in Docker-Hub.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and with the configuration of various Amazon products (Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling).