Now you can Instantly Chat with Arka!
Experienced J2EE application components Application Architect and Developer, particularly interested in cloud applications using optimized algorithms for the distributed computing environment. Field of interest includes J2EE, Angular, Node, Struts...
Also a hobby developer for GO and Python.
Concepts include J2EE Architectural and Design Patterns, Data Structure.Show More
- Billing application for Energy and utility provider in Western Australia.
- Handles around 1 million customers.Show More Show Less
SkillsJ2EE Spring MVC Java Persistence Annotation - (JPA) Hibernate Microservices Microservices architecture
OSS Support System
OSS Support System
* Feasibility Study and effort estimation.
* Preparation of HLD & LLD.
* Development & unit testing.
* An application related to Multicast Service:It helps communicate different application components which resides in (n+2) no of VLANs. This particular component uses a JMS topic to read out the message headers and according filter them and forward them to particular multicast domain. One for one VLAN.
* Notification Broker: Camel based Notification Broker receives the notification from the application components while it passes those notifications to NBI.
* Notification Broker Client: Notification Broker Client is web service client which subscribe notification broker via http & https port. It also acts as a server to open a port on which notifications are received.
* Https adapter: Https NBI Adapter bridges the communication (request and response) from http to https port and vice versa.
* Java Based tool to collect SNC, CC, TP information from ATM DSL layer.
* Development of inventory feature based on Java, Hibernate to run periodic job to collect information from south bound interface and putting them onto inventory database.
* Implementation of security in JMS based (Apache ActiveMQ) NBI interface of Broad Band Activator.
* Release for movement of modules from RHEL 6 – RHEL 7. RHEL 7 had a support for virtualization and for movement of modules from JDK 7 – JDK 8.