Now you can Instantly Chat with Sourik!
A forward thinking developer offering 1+ year experience building, integrating, testing and supporting Android applications from scratch for mobiles and devices on the Android platform and seeks position with a top technological firm.
I have worked with various technologies such as Retrofit, Dagger2, Objectbox, jUnit, Espresso, Apolloclient, Graphql, JSON and many more.
I am proficient in Java and Object Oriented Programming and currently I'm learning Kotlin. I also strive to follow ideal design patterns such as MVVM and MVC to make the app scalable and architecturally reliable.
Currently,I'm working as a part time developer in eParchi and I'm open to new opportunities.Show More
Data & Analytics
Developed the Kruzr app along with the various modules and designed them
● Designed and developed the Login Module according to European standards.
● Designed and developed the Home Screen for the app.
● Designed and developed the Voice Module and the Drive Modules.
● Designed the modules in such a way so as to make them independent, robust and
● Wrote clean, clear, efficient, well-tested and maintainable code.
● Ensured that content met or exceeded business and client requirements 100% of the time
● Articulated technical risks/limitations/challenges and obstacles to key stakeholders and
worked on the ePay wallet app for B2B and B2C version
1) Worked on Graphql Api's for fetching data
2) Worked with ApolloClient for fetching graphql data
3) Created critical components of the app from scratch
4) Used MVC design pattern
5) Wrote jUnit and Espresso tests for individual modules