Now you can Instantly Chat with Kaushik !
· 3 years of design/development experience in various Java technologies and frameworks.
· Solid foundation in Java core concepts like OOP’s, Collections, Multithreading & Exceptions.
· Experience in developing interactive web applications using Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring ORM, Spring MVC, and Spring Web flux.
· Experience in using ORM technologies like Hibernate, Spring Data JPA.
· Experience in Distributed Technology like Restful Services.
· Experience in developing enterprise applications using IDEs like Eclipse, STS Tool, IntelliJ IDEA.
· Experience in using the Unit testing frameworks like Spring Test, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, BDD.
· Working knowledge of build tools such Maven and Gradle.
· Experience in using RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
· Experience in building Auto Job Execution using Spring QuartzShow More
Risk Evaluation Transformation (IQ+)
Project Description: To Automate the Underwriting and Rescission Relief process of
Mortgage loan Insurance.
Duration: Jan 2020 - Present
Client: Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
· Developed REST API’s for fetching and updating parameter from Loan Application.
· Implemented various APIs in the project such as API Gateways.
· Implemented Queue Producer and Listener on RabbitMQ to store Loan Documents in AWS S3 and Alfresco.
· Implemented various APIs to develop End to End logic for generation of PDF File
· Implemented Microservices using Domain Driven Design.
· Implemented the application using Spring Framework with Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA.
· Focused on functional programming approach, using Lambda expressions and Stream API to develop REST API’s.
· Automated unit test cases using Spring Boot Test, TestNG and Mockito on Cucumber.
· Responsible for delivering technological and functional KT’s to my associates.
· Delivered KT sessions on new approach for Unit tests using Cucumber with SpringBootTest and TestNG.Show More Show Less