Now you can Instantly Chat with Eswar!
Around 8+ years of experience having Core competency and technical expertise in Core Java, Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF), Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM),Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB). Well experienced in...Show More
This project deals with enhancing the applications with the automated recertification process using SOX toolkit and analysis of applications falling under different LOB’s (Line of Business) in Metlife, unit testing and providing support for the pre-production activities.
Was involved in requirement gathering, analysis and coding phases for the applications handled.
- Preparation of Design Documents related to the applications.
- Providing support for the pre-production activities for applications.
- Implemented the code for XML based applications by using sax parsers.
- Implemented the code for Active directory application.
- Implemented the code for JBDC applications.
Oracle PSRM provides the functionalities for Government agencies in Senegal for Registering the Employer(Companies) and Employees and also track the income tax calculation and benefit of the employees in online in one application. It provides the end to end required functionalities required by the Govt agencies.
Ø Create custom algorithm and batch using OUAF framework with java programming.
Ø Developed the Algorithms for custom GL Accounting key generation for Adjustments and Payments.
Ø Developed the batch programs for GL accounting EBS integration.
Ø Developed the batch and algorithms using different types of SQL queries and HQL queries.
Ø Hands on experience on writing plugin and Service Script .
Ø Hands on experience on writing Business Object , Business Service,
- BPA Script, Maintenance object, Feature config, Look ups,UI Maps,FK reference, Zone, Zone validation scripts.
Ø Developed the Portals for Single cash Management system.
Ø Hands on experience on the single, Multi query zone.
Ø Hands on experience on the creating custom BO and MO and Service program for data store into custom tables.
Ø Hands on experience on configuring message sender in application for Sending emails during registration.
Ø Done Web Logic configuration for Handling the TLS protocol during sending email.
Ø Developed the process flow for updating the employer email and Phone number, Prenatal and Postnatal benefits and Other Employee benefits.
Ø Developed the different algorithms using algorithm spot and Plugin script.
Ø Hands on experience on the Algorithm and Algorithm types in application of plug-in script and Java.
Ø Involved in the Integration testing with EBS for general ledger accounting key entries.
Ø Developed the algorithms for creating the customer contact.
Ø Written the Technical Design documents for developed components with detailed information and configurations.
Supporting the Junior team members on technical helpShow More Show Less
ORMB is used as a billing system in US Bank, which is used Oracle OUAF framework. ORMB will receive data from the partner system (V400) and process and produce the invoice and out bound feed for the other partner system which is used as source data to generate the report for client.
Worked as ORMB developer in US Bank.
- Involved in the ORMB upgrade from 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0.
- Involved in the SIT, UAT and Production upgrade phases.
- Developed the billable charge creation batch using java for post processing rate schedules as part of upgrade enhancements based on functional requirement.
- Root cause analysis of some critical issues.
- Trained new resources in technical areas of ORMB and Admin side as well.
- Written the technical design documents for the developed components.
- Fixed the various application and environmental issues during upgrade.
- Responsible to ensure that the deployed functionality meets the business requirements and responsible for functional solutions.
- Very good hands-on experience of working on OUAF config tools, Service, BPA and Plugin Scripts.
- Post upgrade provided the code walkthrough for various modules in the project to client.
ORMB is used as a billing system, which is used Oracle OUAF framework. ORMB will receive data from the partner system source systems and process and produce the invoice and out bound feed for the other partner system which is used as source data to generate the report for client.
- Currently leading ORMB team for Conversion, development, and support.
- Leading the discussion with Client for Conversion and development team and helping client by providing the solution to suitable for their requirement.
- Leading Conversion/development track and responsible for converting high level design into functional specifications and technical designs.
- Leveraging functional knowledge & analytical skills to conceptualize, produce functional designs, develop and deploy business solutions.
- Developing Algorithms and Batches according to the business requirements and TDD and Unit testing documents.
- Installed both 2.8 and 2.9 RMB versions for the local development and prepared the details document so that all team members can make use of it.
- Developed the different batch jobs which will send month end invoice files, Statement files and E-detail files to customers based on customer class and other conditions.
- Developed the different batch jobs to copy invoice files, Statement files and E-detail files from Shared directory to object storage path based on customer class and invoice Month.
- Developed the BI reports for Pricing history and customer, invoice, pricing interface reconciliation and registered in ORMB.
- Developed the batch jobs for Customer, Invoice, Pricing interface which will load the data from csv files and invoke the pl/sql procedures.
- Working with the tax operations team and developed the zone, portals, BO and MO.
Show More Show Less