Now you can Instantly Chat with Ramkumar!
- Having 9.3 Years of IT experience.
- Experience on Frontend technologies Angular, Typescript, HTML5
- Experience on .Net Core, C#, ASP.Net Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience on Database SQL...
- Experience on Database SQL Server.
- Got Appreciation award for Best Team Player.
- Worked with Agile and Safe methodologies.
- Good experience on the tools like JIRA, Source Tree, Bit bucket, and Fiddler.
- Attending the daily scrum, planning poker, planning meetings, handover meetings and retrospectives.
- Worked with the requirement teams to design the wire frames.
- Developed unit test cases for Angular using Jasmine and Karma and for .Net using NUnit.
- An excellent team player as well as an individual contributor at work.
- Excellent ability in analysing requirements and bending them into real software solutions during development.
Supply Chain Order and Option Processing (SCOOP)
SCOOP is used for calculating the order placement date (OPD) by entering lead time and selecting the option, so that the supplier can effectively produce the materials by communicating with global production office for each product under each product development and the country of production. There are two different views for the user to enter lead time and selecting the option. Option Group view and Detailed view. Option Group view will help the user to enter the data at high level and it will cascade to lower level, whereas, Detailed view will make the users to enter the data directly at lower level.Show More Show Less
Quantity Allocation (QA)
Quantity Allocation is used for creating products with InShopWeeks, Articles and PlanningMarkets which will have quantities defined and connecting the articles with the corresponding PlanningMarkets using DevelopmentOptionGroups for each InShopWeeks. Once the product is created with the necessary criteria, it will be used for providing production type, production planning markets, country of production. Each product will be displayed in the planning grid with hierarchical grid format which aligns planning market for each allocation group, followed by option groups, which will be followed by InShopWeeks and finally followed by a product. We can also export the products with all the information in the planning grid to the Excel report.Show More Show Less
Best Buy Simulation (BBS)
Best Buy Simulation which is used for simulating the cost and the logistics time for delivery of products based on country of production and country of delivery. Creating a product at the planning stage with the necessary InShopWeeks and the articles. Connecting the product developments with the required articles for each option groups and simulating the product. User can choose the country of production, production planning market, InPrice and quantity. Once the inputs provided by the user, it will go through the process of cost calculation engine to produce the output result in terms of cost and logistics delivery for the transportation.Show More Show Less
Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise Content Management is used for storing documents in the system what the user uploaded using .net application with the help of documentum. There will be Business Units like Fixed Income, PREI, Private Operations, Human Resources, Plan Accounting and Public Accounting across application in which each will have their own Functional Groups.
There will be 2 types of workflows. First is File Import and Second is Activity Sheet. Both will be used for importing files to the documentum server in which Activity Sheet will have additional functionalities. Once the document is uploaded, user can search the documents using Quick Search and Advanced Search functionalities. Every document that is uploaded in documentum server will have certain retention period till how long the document can be available. User can also edit their documents and it will be maintained with newer version in the server.Show More Show Less