Now you can Instantly Chat with Rajesh!
A dedicated professional of 20+ years’ successfully developed software applications, performing Program Manager roles and solving customer's problems. Goal-oriented and highly motivated team player with strong commitment to...
- Currently designated as Technical Manager with an experience in:
- -Project Management-Client Relationship Management-Team Management
- Handled Supply Chain Management domain projects for Truckstop.com client.
- Gained functional expertise in all aspects of the SDLC involving requirement analysis, coding, design, development, testing, estimation, task assignments, code and/or functional review, documentation, implementation, etc.
- Skilled in mapping clients’ business requirements and translating them into functional specifications, reviewing meetings, implementations & custom designing solutions
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for insurance claim processes in Healthcare sector using UiPath.
- Well versed with Agile & Waterfall development techniques and Domains like
- Card payment process
- Industrial Automation (Auto car parking system).
- Healthcare domain.
- Insurance Banking.
- Ecommerce, Dotcom, Mobile shopping.
- Shipment, Carrier industries.
- Infrastructure maintenance (Building Contractor System)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Machinery Manufacturing Industries(ERP, CRM, MIS, EDP, SCM, Logistic, E-Procurement)
- Profound ability in setting up and rolling out successful projects, overachieving expectations and exceeding all set goals
- Successfully executed projects like Automated Car Parking system, card payment using VISA, Master and Rupay protocol.
- E-procurement system, custom ERP, CRM etc.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skill
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Azure.
Microsoft Technologies: C#, .Net 4.0, VB.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Microsoft Dynamics, WCF & RestFUL API
Tools: Microsoft Visio, JIRA, Microsoft Project, Jenkins, Git Hub & VS.NET
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2014, MS Access
Versioning Tools: SVN, GitHub, VSTS & Visual Source Safe
Frameworks/Methodologies Agile, TDD
Robotic Process Automation(RPA) UiPath, Automation Anywere(AA)
Project: HR Termination - Environment: RPA-UiPath, HTML, jQuery, CSS, .NET 4.5
Environment: RPA-UiPath, HTML, jQuery, CSS, .NET 4.5
Project: HR Termination (Kohler).
Client: Kholer.com (US).
Domain: SAP - ERP.
Description: Developing a BOT using RPA-UiPath tool to automation the HR termination process for Kohler client which is exists in their SAP system.Show More Show Less
Web Portal for Logistic domain. Supply Chain Management.
Environment: Angular 4, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, C#, LINQ, ADO.NET, VS.NET 2015, IIS 8, MS SQL 2014, Windows2012 Server, .Net framework 4.5. Ionic, Cordova, Hadoop, MongoDB, RestFUL API
Project: V5 (Truckstop.com).
Client: Truckstop.com (US).
Domain: Supply Chain Management.
Description: The new V5 project is future of Truckstop.com. It will allow to integrate all the modules Rate Analysis, Request For Proposal, Onboarding, Load Tracking (Mobile app) and Load Pay to the platform as plug-in. The end customer Shipper, Brokers, Consignor, Carrier can subscribe to the modules, which they need for their business. This development also has a service layer, which allow customer application to connect the API layer from the backend.Show More Show Less
Web portal for Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
Project Manager (Team Lead)
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 5.0, C#, LINQ, ADO.NET, VS.NET 2013, IIS 7, MS SQL 2008 R2, Windows2012 Server, .Net framework 4.5.
Project: DTCM – Classification.
Client: Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing’s (DTCM) (UAE).
Domain: Tourism and Marketing service.
Description: Developing a e-Governance Portal for DTCM who is a principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of Dubai’s tourism sector; marketing and promoting the Emirate’s commerce sector; and is responsible for the licensing and classification of all tourism services, including hotels, tour operators and travel agents.Show More Show Less
ToolsVisual Studio 2015
App development for Aerospace Manufacturing industry using WCF, WPF, Silver Light, ASP.NET M
Environment: WCF, WPF, Silver Light, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, C#/VB.NET, LINQ, ADO.NET, XML, VS.NET 2012, IIS, MS SQL 2008, Windows2008 Server, .Net framework 4.0.
Client: Thyssenkrupp Aerospace TMX.(US).
Domain: Manufacturing industry.
Description: TMX branches are having their own partially automated custom software solutions. These solutions are developed by keeping specific requirements required for the branch. Because of this approach, branches are facing big challenge on maintainability, reusability, interoperability, manageability, reliability, scalability. Phoenix application provides an end-to-end solution which covers their entire process like planning, Saw scheduling, routing and other reports like user performance Analytics. These developments need deep understanding on the existed process. To provide a robust solution, the analysis and designing and architecture at system and technical level are critical. The solution should be flexible to fit to all branch needs and same time it open for any future expansions. Also the proposed architecture should support the integration with third party application like existed ARDIS application and upcoming integrate with SAP system.Show More Show Less
Skills.NET Core Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) C Sharp ADO.NET SQL
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)