Now you can Instantly Chat with Siva amutha!
- Overall 9+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- In-depth knowledge of object oriented programming, Java and J2EE technologies.
- Areas of expertise include Java, J2EE, Relational Databases, Servlets, Stru...
- Areas of expertise include Java, J2EE, Relational Databases, Servlets, Struts and Spring.
- GNIIT certification with Excellence Performance rating.
- Handled and used different kinds of RDBMS (Oracle).
- Excellent working knowledge on IDEs Eclipse, WSAD, RSA and IntelliJ.
- Experience in Web Application development for Banking, Automobile, Telecom and Retail domains.
- Involved in the full Software Development Life Cycle (Water fall Model with Agile Methodology).
- Proven ability to lead software development teams and to work on projects with strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to play Onsite Merge Management (Gothenburg, Sweden) and made releases to go live on time.
- Result oriented with strong problem-solving, work ethics, communication, presentation, interpersonal and Team work skills.
- Knowledge in Mercurial, Maven, Magnolia and Jenkins tool.
The objective of introducing VMM application is to replace the legacy systems GMS Vendor and BPM which are nearing their expiration date. IBP Services are RESTful web services that provide data about Target's external business partners who register to use Partners Online. IBP services will eventually replace the SOAP-based BPM web services and PSL Web Services.Show More Show Less
TeliaSonera AB is the dominant telephone company and mobile network operator in Sweden and Finland. The company has operations in other countries in Northern, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, South Asia and Spain. It’s headquarter is located in Stockholm.TeliaSonera is now the largest Nordic and Baltic fixed-voice, broadband, and mobile operator by revenue and customer base. The online website for teliasonera is www.telia.se and we can place mobile, broadband, TV related products directly through this site.Show More Show Less
Customer Focused Billing (CFB) - a consolidated billing system to carry forward the challenge of being the main vehicle for BT's mainstream telecom billing. CFB consolidates bills produced by the source billing systems into one CFB Invoice. Customer manager (CM ) is part of CFB front end application available which will be accessed via a web browser.Show More Show Less
Web solution application suite aims to provide a unified web based platform to receive requests (will be known as service requests) from AZFF agencies. These requests include both Personal and Commercial lines for transactions such as quotes, issues or binds, endorsements and renewals. In order to track, manage, and complete these service requests, this Web Solutions platform shall also provide a BPM tool based workflow infrastructure for AZFF Employees and agents.
The Web Solutions platform shall be deployed into production through multiple releases with each release providing a defined set of functionality.Show More Show Less
Web RQ is a re-engineering project. The existing Pro*C built RQ/CRQ systems are in the usage for more than 10 years to support Citibank customers. This system is re-engineered using latest web technology J2EE to meet the demands providing better performance and value. The Web Relationship Query (web RQ) will have all kinds of queries on account financials, performances, rewards, and demographic profile and for booking transactions like drafts, loans, Deposits, issue/re-issue cards, issue/re-issue PINs, register/modify utility payments etc. The entire application is designed based on MVC architecture and uses Struts as the web framework. The system follows the J2EE specification and runs on Weblogic 8.1 and also uses Tuxedo services to manage some of the transactions in the application.Show More Show Less
Web based Customer Query is a CRM tool developed for use by Citi-phone Officers (CPO) to address card related queries on a card account like financial, performances, rewards, demographic profile etc. The application also addresses the requirement to perform transactions using a credit card like booking drafts, loans, credit limit enhancements, issue/re-issue cards, issue/re-issue PINs, register/modify utility payments and so on. The entire application is designed based on MVC architecture and uses Struts as the web framework. The system follows the J2EE specification and runs on WebLogic 8.1 and also uses Tuxedo services to manage some of the transactions in the application.Show More Show Less
Westpac – BT Australia, a complete Margin Lending System uses Intellect Core Banking for managing the Margin Loan Accounts, Remittances that are done in Accounts both inward and outward payments interfacing with various payment gateways and reporting to Banks General Ledger System. The solution also involves maintenance of Product and Agreement, Dealer, Advisors, Interest and Discount, Commission, Charges and Standing Orders.Show More Show Less