Now you can Instantly Chat with Sahithi!
Around 9 years of experience in hosting and implementing of Mule and Java APIs and frontending off-shore team to work with Agile teams across the globe.
- Undergoing the process of analysis and estimates in order to fulfil the requirement of s...
Banking Project with Online Banking, Onboarding, Customer, Payments, Commercial, Add beneficiary etc
EWB is an online banking project which needs Integration between different Systems like Salesforce, Azure, MSD, OCR, MQ using Mulesoft Technology. In this project there are many modules like Online banking, Payments, CIAM, Onboarding users, Bill Pay etc. Each interface is designed using RAML 1.0 and developed with 4.2.0 Mule version. Used available connectors and also develoepd custom connectors for tokenization. Implemented Global error handling and Munit testing with 100% coverage.Show More Show Less
ToolsAnypoint Studio JIRA Postman SOAPUI
Brazil Freight Management at Unilever Client. Integration between SAP, Salesforce, SFTP, FTP, MFT
Brazil Freight project brings Salesforce as a collaborative tool between Carriers and Unilever providing visibility of essential information queried from other Unilever internal systems (SAP) and allowing uploads of documents required by the process and owned by Carriers. Being SAP as the existing system for Unilever Business system used for Transport and Service Management. Mulesoft is used to bridge the integration between SAP, Salesforce, SAP GRC, NFE PI, FTP, SFTP, MFT, Amazon S3 systems to maintain Shipments, Payments, Vendor master data and Occurrences.
- Leading the Mule module, to develop and host the APIs for exposing to end user.
- Design and Mapping documents creation by coordinating with other systems.
- Requirement gathering by participating in design workshops.
- Preparing functional and technical documents with API based RAML files in API platform using API-Led connectivity – SEDA architecture design and versioned in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Designing and developing mule flows and sub-flows using Anypoint Studio.
- Created RESTFUL Web services by developing process API which validates request against schemas and responds back in expected schema format.
- Developed System APIs using Salesforce connector and SAP proxy server configuration through SOAP service using WSDLs.
- Good experience on using Scatter-Gather, Splitter, Message enrichers, Data-weave, Data-mapper and Transform Message palettes.
- Secured APIs by enabling client ID enforcement and adding TLS security with 2-way SSL handshakes by creating JKS and .cer/.crt files using KeyStore Explorer to have entrust certificates signed from current Organization.
- Worked on MUNITs by mocking salesforce and SAP and other system calls for Functional test cases.
- Maintained schedulers for bulk and frequent data uploads from systems like FTP and MFT servers at API level. Also managed the file storage in Amazon S3 for references.
- Created and updated Templates in Salesforce website for template validations based on City and created few SF fields for having the template validation after uploading in SF page.
- Supported FTP and OCR related APIs for testing and enhancements.
- Explicitly worked on exception handling and status code responses for REST calls.
- Created schemas for JSON and XML request and response by mocked values.
- Maintained repositories in GIT stash for each release and environment specific.
- Managed operational requests by adding new fields, changing WSDLs, SOAP service URLs and troubleshoot connectivity issues, by working with diverse user groups.
- Configured Jenkins setup with Maven build and deploy plugins to deploy code from Stash to CloudHub working API URLs.
- Limited the number of hits by using Rate Limit and Throttling.
- Solid experience on Performance tuning using Jmeter.
- Worked with onsite-offshore model with Brazil team and leading India team for mulesoft integration as a primary contact on support.
ToolsAnypoint Studio JIRA
Upload Tool for OTM integration Client Hindustan Unilever Limited
Working for internal projects of Unilever to be integrated with OTM tool. Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) provides a single platform for Unilever to manage all transportation activity throughout their Supply Chains. All the shipments and orders are generated through UI of the Oracle Transportation Management. One such interface developed in java and integrated in to OTM with configuration files.
This interface is used for uploading the data (shipment and order) as xls format. This is widely used across all the regions where mass upload of shipments and orders are required. This shipment and order has validation with master data in the OTM and then process the shipment and order by calling procedural functions from database.
- Gathering the requirement from Client on Sprint basis and analyzing for estimation.
- Analyzing existing ADF tool business requirements and incorporating on java-based tool.
- Designing UML sequence diagrams and technical design.
- Performance tuning and enhancement.
- Created UI pages for primary (shipment & order) and secondary (Shipment) separately.
- Coordinating with OTM team to know the existing functionality and business requirements.
- Maintaining code version in GIT repository.
Sanity test before delivering the code to client and generating war files and deploying to the servers.Show More Show Less
SkillsStruts Java (All Versions) Hibernate
Connect (Athena) at NorthGate Public Services, UK
Developing a software for NorthGate Public Services to maintain Case details with Victim, Suspect, defendant, Incident, Property, Intelligence report and Investigation reports having use of POLE as database which is internally developed using web services to communicate between Service and DB. Creating cards and managing cards through Business Web services to be able to access data from POLE.
● Working in Property Cards module, to develop and host the APIs for exposing to end user.
● Participate in Agile sprints including planning, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming sessions.
● Code review and maintaining sprint wise branches by taking the responsibility of deploying the same in Satellite boxes.
● Used Hudson Gradle, Maven as build tools.
● Used JIRA for managing epics and status updates on of backlog stories.
● Analyse the requirements, troubleshoot systems, identify root cause and implement fixes.
● Data modelling from POLE objects, and validation of scenarios using XMLs and XSDs.
● Creating schemas for validating card xml data rendered in Data Model design.
● Creating Rest and Soap services in property module for adding new properties, deleting properties from Library cards.
● Building cards to have end to end information of a Property with related tasks, actions and events.
● Unit testing using Junit framework for functional testing, setting up the glue code and step definitions.
● Developed cucumber scenarios according to functional need.
● Maintaining trunk by merging code from develop branches to run the Jenkins with high accuracy.
● Review and Approve code modules using formal approval process.
● Configuring Jenkins and being SPOC for CI and CD.Show More Show Less
SkillsREST SOAP Java (All Versions)