Now you can Instantly Chat with Jerry!
I have had 17 years IT experiences in all main web technologies, including Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, Web, Frontend, etc with various roles in architect, engineer, technical lead, and technologist, etc.
- Technical Skills: Ja... Show More
Networking & Security
Designed, implemented, and delivered Teradata JDBC driver releases using Java, and developed J2EE-based applications to integrate, support and certify Teradata JDBC driver with J2EE application servers.
- Involved in developing and delivering Teradata JDBC driver releases using Java
- Developed features for Teradata JDBC type 4 driver to implement JDBC 2.0/2.1/3.0 API specifications
- Participated in implementing and delivering Teradata JDBC driver efixes to fix driver defects per customer needs
- Utilized various development tools and platforms to develop Java applications, including JBuilder, WSAD, Eclipse, Oracle JDeveloper 10g, Microsoft Developer Studio (Visual J++), etc.
- Worked on Teradata JDBC Driver Certification on Web Application Servers
- Designed and developed applications and test suite packages including servlets, JSP, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services to certify Teradata JDBC driver with various web application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, ColdFusion, SAP) on Windows and Unix systems (Sun Solaris, Linux, AIX, HPUX)
- Installed and managed various application servers including WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.1, WebSphere 5.0/5.1/6.0/6.1, JBoss 3.2/4.0, ColdFusion MX 6.1/7.0, SAP web application server 6.40 on Windows and Unix machines to provide JDBC driver customer support, troubleshooting, unit testing, and sanity testing.
- Developed and implemented various J2EE applications (servlets, JSP, EJB) using WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.x and IBM Rational Application Developer (RAS) 6.0 to certify Teradata JDBC driver
- Integrated, supported and certified Teradata JDBC driver with WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.1, WebSphere 5.0/5.1/6.0/6.1, ColdFusion MX 6.1/7.0, and SAP web application server 6.40 using JSP, Servlet, and EJB applications
- Set up and validated Teradata JDBC Driver configuration with SAP BW 3.5 Universal Data Connector
- Involved in designing and developing Teradata JDBC driver test suite
- Developed and implemented test suite automation processes and systems for certifying Teradata JDBC driver on WebLogic, WebSphere, and JBoss application servers
- Enabled test suite to run as a servlet and EJB deployed on various application servers
- Conducted Teradata JDBC driver beta testing on the customer site (Albertson’s) as engineering beta site manager
- Utilized ClearCase version control system efficiently to deliver Teradata JDBC driver releases and develop Java/J2EE applications in a team environment
- Made all efforts to develop original ideas/solutions to contribute to corporate intelligence assets and patent processes
Responsible for designing and developing J2EE-based wireless application protocol (WAP) applications to provide ringtones, pictures, and games for mobile phone and online users through wireless service providers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, and Cingular Wireless.
- Designed and built WAP sites for providing wireless entertainment contents including ringtones and games using J2EE applications servers, J2EE design patterns, Java Servlets, JSP, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services
- Designed and developed WAP platform for J2EE applications using Eclipse, JBoss, Tomcat/Apache servers
- Built all the applications and WAP platform using Jakarta Ant and Maven build tools
SkillsJ2EE Eclipse Apache Tomcat
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
Responsible for designing and implementing J2EE-based web applications using various Java/J2EE technologies including Struts, JSF, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Maven, and SOAP/RESTful Web Services.
- Involved in designing and implementing J2EE applications using various frameworks such as Spring framework 2.5/3.0, JPA/Hibernate, Struts/JSF RichFaces, and Web Services
- Designed and developed web applications with IBM RAD 7.5.4/8.0 running on Tomcat, WebSphere, and JBoss servers using IBM DB2 and MySQL
- Worked on version control system SVN/CVS to manage the application release and branching processes
SkillsStruts Java Server Faces - (JSF) Java Persistence Annotation - (JPA) Hibernate Spring Framework SOAP RestFul Web Series J2EE IBM DB2 Administration MySQL Apache Subversion (SVN)
Designed, implemented, and delivered web based J2EE/Java applications as a senior software engineer and technical lead.
- Involved in the design and implementation of various web based J2EE/Java applications as the technical lead
- Skills used:
- Java/J2EE, servlet, JSP, EJB, Spring 2.0/2.5, Web Services, JMS, JMX, Struts, GWT, JSF, Ajax
- WebSphere, Oracle, MySQL, Unix, Ant, Maven, JBoss, Tomcat, SOAP, REST Web Services, UML
- Involved in designing, architecting, and leading the project efforts for J2EE-based web applications
- Worked on various web-based functional services/feature implementations as a project/technical lead
- Participated in design and delivery of Java server components for a complete mobile retail solution system involving multi-platform client, web and mobile web (WAP)
- Developed and delivered Java server applications with various Java/J2EE technologies including servlet, JSP, Spring framework, Hibernate, Web Service, JDBC, JMS, JMX, GWT, JSF, and Struts, etc.
- Created architecture and process for asynchronous processing flows with JMS Broker, timer, and scheduler
- Involved in the design and implementation for billing service for contents billing transactions
- Designed and implemented billing processing modules and functions using gift card and coupons
- Designed and developed GWT-based web applications for mobile content presentation layer
- Provided supervising and mentoring support for junior engineers in the team
- Designed and implemented importing features for importing various files in ZIP/XML/CSV formats
- Developed web based J2EE/Java applications for providing campaign functionalities for web/mobile contents
- Provided high-level and detailed technical analysis and leadership for various feature implementations
- Received various performance awards for excellence work
SkillsJ2EE Java (All Versions) Servlets Java Server Page - (JSP) Enterprise Java Bean 3 - (EJB3) Spring Boot 2 Web Services Java Message Service - JMS Struts Google Web Toolkit - GWT Java Server Faces - (JSF) IBM WebSphere Oracle MySQL Unix JBoss Apache Tomcat SOAP RestFul Web Series