Now you can Instantly Chat with Divya!
Strong Java based application design and development skills with more than 6 years of experience in all phases of SDLC, object oriented programming, Spring framework, strong UI development skills and expertise in REST and SOAP web services and databa...Show More
Computer Telephony Integration
Description: Communications as a Service (CaaS) was a platform was developed internally at the bank to provide telephony services to the bank associates by deploying a middleware that interacted between the line of business applications and the existing telephony infrastructure. CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) applications were developed as part of the CaaS platform to communicate with the telephony service providers and make use of the underlying telephony resources. Extension mobility, Call forwarding, Speed dials, DND, Voicemail PIN reset and Visual voicemail were the CTI applications developed.
- Designed and built CTI applications from scratch and integrated them with Cisco and third party telephony services.
- Developed web applications that communicated with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco’s AXL API and Cisco’s Unity Connection Provisioning Interface (CUPI).
- Consumed the REST services and built rest style methods that could be exposed as services, documented them with the Swagger tool.
- Integrated the EM application with REST plugins and JS plugins that were provided by a third party company, read the XMPP style responses from the Openfire server.
- Developed a single page solution called myPhone that had multiple apps embedded on it built on Spring framework. Designed and developed responsive reusable UI widgets.
- Also, Implemented LDAP configurations, threads, logging, encryption, parsing, session listeners and Spring boot and Spring security.
Deloitte Audit program
Description: Worked with Engagement management system which was an integral part of the Deloitte Audit program. This application aimed at helping the Auditors of Deloitte to work on engagement components like Accounts, Transactions, Revenue, Observations, Review notes etc. that were required for the audit process. The application incorporates continuous changes that come from the auditors of the company. In order to maintain the testing quality and reduce the manual regression testing efforts, a strong automation framework was developed and has been maintained.
- Performed Java based design, development and maintenance for Deloitte audit test automation applications on EMS.
- Built reusable scripts using core java that assisted in large scale performance enhancement and detailed round the clock testing of the application.
- Individually developed code in core Java using IBM RFT for many modules in the application.
- Used Object Oriented Programming, IO, Exception handling, Threads, Collections, Logging, JDBC, file handling and parsing etc. extensively.
- Also implemented running jobs from command prompt and reading the output results into the code.
- Built complex Macros for individual and bulk updates for about 500 Excel Datasheets that saved hours of manual effort.
- Worked on SQL and stored procedure changes that were a part of the automation framework. Implemented Microsoft Excel based integration in core java extensively.
- Created a standalone application called UAutomateDA to improve the test data sheet creation process for testers.
- Implemented environment set up using Microsoft products that were required to run the application on VMs and individual machines.
Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version control of the source code and other documentsShow More Show Less
Description: Worked on proof of concept applications for Infosys internal projects and also took part in Client’s pre project trainings and process related activities. Underwent financial services and capital markets business related training courses and hands on work related trainings. Also, Got trained on client proprietary language, database and tools.
- Performed Java web development and developed successful POC applications.
- Was involved in requirement analysis, design, development and testing of these small scale web applications.
- Aided peer developers in setting up the environment for new projects.
Global ETF Portal Web Application
Description: Global ETF portal web application was a data manipulation website that worked on the data associated with Funds and Baskets which were an integral part of the trading process. Apart from the data and trading services the application also provided Notification, Administration and Profile services.
- Analysis and development of CRs that focused on making the application global ready.
- Created new UI components and configuration files to adapt to the global changes.
- Worked on UI integration of new REST webservices and developed cross browser UI fixes.
- Extensively used the Spring-MVC framework in multi-tiered application development.
- Worked on server side fixes in order to incorporate locale, time zone and stored procedure changes.
- Built JUnits and used other techniques to improve the code coverage percentage greatly.
- Used Agile, TDD methodology and actively participated in Scrum and Sprint reviews.