Now you can Instantly Chat with Ricardo!
- 18 Years of experience in Information Technology in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle mainly MS stack using agile and waterfall methodologies like Scrum, RUP.
- Experience in n-tier full stack web development (.NET, .NET ...
- Experience architecting applications, evaluating technologies, SharePoint Applications (server, app model, IaaS, Online), Office 365, Business Intelligence development, microservices, SOA development, distributed applications, RESTful apps, and client-server development
- Played roles as Architect, Sr. Software Developer, Sr. Technical Consultant, BI Technical Lead, SDE
- Team Management in software development teams in multi-project environments
- Experience in various domains: Transportation, Telecom, IT, Education, Finance, Automotive Industry, Telephony, Real Estate, Retail Company (Data Warehouse – Executive Information Systems)
Data & Analytics
- Lead and mentor less experienced developers and interns.
- Analysis of business requirements, design, develop, implement, test, and support web-based applications for DART.
- Gather detail requirements as necessary regarding modernization of DART’s intranet.
- Use of agile methodologies, attend daily stand up meetings to discuss status, work on sprint basis in Azure Boards.
- Participate in architecture sessions and define best practices and guidelines.
- Integration of angular apps with Sitefinity CMS.
- Migration of legacy DART applications.
- Development following a micro-services architecture.
- Applications and services hosted in Azure as App Services and secured using JWT tokens.
- Use of Azure Traffic Manager to allow high availability in DR scenarios.
- Backend databases hosted in Azure Elastic Pool.
- Publishing of debuggable NuGet packages to Azure Artifacts.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) on Azure DevOps TFVC and GitHub repositories using pipelines with yaml templates (building and deployment automation) and branch policies.
- Creation of centralized custom logging using Azure Log Analytics and access it using Kusto Query Language (KQL).
- Monitoring of apps using Azure Application Insights.
- Use of Microsoft Graph API to upload/download One Drive files, and to invite external users to DART’s Azure tenant acquiring OAuth 2.0 access tokens using Resource Owner Password Grant Flow and Client Credentials Flow.
- SharePoint App to report problems in Infostation.
- Created a POC with Docker containers, Docker Hub, Azure Container Registry, Angular 6, React, webpack and babel.
- Unit testing and integration testing using XUnit, JustMock, and AutoFixture.
- Creation of Application Manager application as a custom Identity Server.
- Use of JAMS job scheduler and PowerShell scripts to start/stop jobs programmatically.
- Rebuilt and reorganized indexes, created tables, views, stored procedures, cursors.
- Custom Configuration Manager to read values from database and put them in a sliding cache.
- Use of RabbitMQ to queue latitude, longitude coming every 5 seconds from Sierra modems (as UDP) installed in buses.
- Cosmos DB used to keep 5 seconds and 60 seconds data to be retrieved by an API consumed by third party agencies.
- Migration of packages and services to multi-target .NET Standard 2.0, .NET Core 3.0, .NET 4.7.2, and 4.6.1.
- Integration of auto-assign block with Elastic Search to find blocks given the latitude, longitude and route.
Worked on Event Tracker, Infostation CMS, Application Manager, Identity Server, Building Locations, Historic Vehicle Locations, SLRV, Incident Report, Organizational, Chart, Reservation, Partner Portal, OCC Log, EAM Maximo, Corporate Pass Portal, Real-time Viewer, 5 Seconds Feed, Auto-Assign for Rail, Bus GTFS applications using the following technologies:
ElemenT – Cellular Tower Management
ElemenT – Cellular Tower Management
- Analysis of business requirements, design and implementation
- Mentor other developers and provide guidance
- SDLC using scrum agile methodology
- Participated in the creation of RF Config application, and provided technical leadership
- Created the Service API Keys admin app using AngularJS 1.3, 4.0, TypeScript, MVC, .NET Core, Web API, NHibernate
- Implementation of services using SOA architecture
- Planning for Microservices and Event-Driven (event sourcing) Architecture
- Created custom kendo date filter widget, worked with kendo templates, file saver, blob, gridster
- Refactored application to utilize promises and deferred objects to properly handle asynchronous calls
- Participated in memory leak and performance enhancement. Use of memory profiler
- Creation of projection project, small cell provisioning request module. Enhancement of Site, Ring, Project & Tasks, FOPS, Audit Trail, Network Provisioning, RF Engineering modules
- Creation of USPS wrapper service
- Creation of stored procedures, tables using SQL Server and SSIS packages to consume external services
- Provide and consume data from external application exposed via Oracle 11g and use of SQL Developer tool
- Cross-browser development
- Source control and versioning using TFS
Common Assessments, Team Collaboration project, and YesDrive
Common Assessments, Team Collaboration project, and YesDrive
Common Assessments 1.0 & 2.0 (MVC 4 – SQL Server 2012)
Allows the creation of assessments and hook them up with a free response template, lists free response answer keys, exports to excel entered scores. It has a screen to create multiple choice answer keys, an achievement standards module to weight and curve scores, and a screen to show graphic reports.
- Responsible for the architectural design and implementation, evaluation of new technologies and trends
- Coaching and mentoring senior and junior developers, analysis of functional specifications
- Close interaction with stakeholders and VP of IT to comply with company standards/policies
- Worked with Scrum as an Agile methodology and used TFS 2012 and Mingle as a SDLC support
- Creation of the Free Response Answer Key tool with dynamic generation of questions and objectives
- Creation of Multiple Choice Answer Key and Achievement Standards modules to weight and curve student scores
- MVC 4 (Razor Engine) development with Visual Studio 2012 RC & RTM (ASP.NET Framework 4.5 and C# 4.0, IIS)
- Implemented bundling and minification using the Web Optimization Framework
- Creation of @helpers, partial views, cached entities using http runtime, web.config transformations, extension helper, model binder, authorization using Authorization attribute and implementation of custom ActionFilterAttribute
- Domain model (POCOs) generation using EF 5.0 CodeFirst and Data Annotations
- Development using EF Compiled Queries, LINQ, LINQ to Entities and LINQPad
- Use of EF 5.0 Migrations, custom SQL scripts, as embedded resources
- Implemented error handling at the MVC controller level and implemented logging using log4net
- Use of the ORM Entity Framework 5.0 - Repository, Unit of Work, and Table-Per-Inheritance (TPH) design patterns
- Implemented batch update/delete, query result cache and future queries using Entity Framework Extended
- Creation of custom validators, Linq extension, reflection and expression trees
- Created custom view and controller T4 templates to scaffold lists with sorting capabilities
- Creation of stored procedures using Microsoft SQL Server 2012, and use of pivot function, transaction handling
- Creation of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to load data and copy files from FPT
- Performed profiling using SQL Server Profiler, Engine Tuning Advisor, and Visual Studio Profiler
- Enhanced performance through the creation of load tests using JMeter and Fiddler profiling
- Development using JQuery, JQuery UI, JQuery validation, JQuery Ajax, jqGrid, XML, CSS
- Creation of reports using MS Chart Controls, creation of excel files using Open XML SDK 2.0 for Microsoft Office
- Version controlling, merging and branching using Team Explorer 2012
SharePoint 2013 Online Development (App Model) – Team Collaboration Project
- Creation of the architecture and API’s for development and use of OAuth 2.0
- SPO Administration and use of SharePoint Designer 2013
- Creation of a App-Level Event Receiver and programmatic Remote Event Receiver
- Creation of a custom search vertical scoped to team sites and added refinements
- Modification of the Search Results Web Part (TrimDuplicates)
- Creation of Apps (plug-ins) and Site Provisioning app using C#, MVC, and the CSOM
- Creation of custom callout actions to show custom list item permissions auto-hosted app
- Styled apps using the app host styles through CSS injection using defaultcss.ashx
- Implemented Active ADFS Single-Sign-On (SSO) on SPO with Windows Authentication through Windows Live STS provider to get FedAuth and rfTA authentication cookies (from STS and ACS)
- Created SQL Jobs to execute MVC Actions (via power shell) that connect remotely to O365
- RER hosted in Windows Azure
- Migrated apps from auto-hosted to cloud-hosted (provider-hosted) model hosting them in Windows Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013 IaaS & Azure POCs. Configured a farm on Windows Azure (IaaS) including Active Directory and SQL Server boxes and performed multiple proof of concepts of all different aspects of SP
- Created a Cell Phone Request Application using MOSS 2010
YESDRIVE – One Drive for Business Replacement (O365 WPF Client)
- Created a C# WPF single instance application integrated with SPO to replace OneDrive for Business
- Implemented MVVM pattern for data binding and to communicate between windows
- Use of SP FrontPage Server Extensions RPC and Remote Event Receivers
- Microsoft Access DB to keep track of changes, making use of Singleton pattern to handle DB connections
- Creation of infrastructure to poll for file changes using File System Watcher, WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation), and a parallel queue using .NET Parallelism (producer-consumer pattern)
- Implementation of Observer Design Pattern (for progress bar) and Retry and Circuit Breaker patterns
- Use of log4net file rollup for logging purposes
- Modified image folders via desktop.ini and created Shell Context Menus via registry
- Use of Win32 API, ildasm and ilasm to sign third-party dlls, system tray (NotifyIcon, ToolTip and Context Menu) using WPF Notify Library, SharpShell .NET Shell Extensions - Shell Icon Overlay Handlers as managed COM server
- Use of Mutex, Named Pipes for Inter Process Communication to allow passing arguments to running instance
- Created InstallShield Project and customized isl file to create 64-bit MSI installer
- Use of Deployment Tools Foundation (DTF) and WIX for creating managed custom actions using .NET
- Creation of WIX Merge Modules (consumed as redistributable) to integrate custom actions
- Customization of the installation process: progress text, session data, banners, restart and reopen explorer windows
SkillsC Sharp ASP.NET MVC Framework Web API Microsoft SQL Server Bootstrap Azure JQuery XML CSS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) MS Chart API OpenXML SharePoint SharePoint Designer SharePoint Client OM Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Win32 App Development WiX .Net Framework
- Analysis of functional specifications, creation of technical specifications and communication of risks
- Worked on policy, email template and question/instruction management, requisition, category, review and submit, document workspace and line items module, home page and buy page.
- Worked on the xml-based workflow, action, navigation and document engines (state machine and singleton patterns)
- Worked on document storage and retrieval of Share Point lists using SharePoint 2010 Web Services
- Worked on the notification service using the Publisher-Subscriber (Observer) pattern
- Worked on the cache entities module using the singleton pattern and lazy initialization
- Implemented app maintenance mode utilizing IP address blocking and redirection in IIS 7.5
- Extensive use of resource files to support globalization
- Use of ASP.NET Code Analysis (FxCop), source control and versioning (merging and branching) with TFS 2010
- Utilization of the ORM (EF) Entity Framework 3.0 along with Repository, Unit of Work, Factory, Policy & Dependency Injection, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and EF Table-Per-Type (TPT) Inheritance patterns
- Use of custom T4 templates (Text Template Transformation Toolkit) for domain model generation
- Use of templates for pre-generation of EF views
- Development using EF compiled queries in the Entity Data Layer, Entity Framework Extensions and LinqKit Predicate Builder to build “contains” expressions, and created custom extension methods
- Consumed procurement WCF services to populate fields in the line items module
- Creation of stored procedures, views, functions using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Creation of SSIS packages (DTSX) and scheduled jobs to import data from integrated systems
- Performed debugging tasks using SQL Server Profiler
- Worked on data change notification using SQLDependency to leverage notifications from SQL to synchronize data cache across the web servers of the web farm
- Utilization of Enterprise Library 4.1 (Validation Application – for business rules, Policy Injection Application, Unity Application, Caching Application, Security Application, Data Application, Exception and Logging Application blocks)
- Creation of user controls and components for policy thresholds, approvers and other modules
Show More Show Less