Now you can Instantly Chat with Sudhanshu!
- Having 13 years' Experience in SAP.
- Certified in SAP HANA (Impl. and Modelling SPS11 – C_HANAIMP_11).
- Good exposure on HANA ABAP (CDS views, AMDP, External views & SQL Script.
- Worked on S/4 HANA POCs ...
- Worked on S/4 HANA POCs for Chemical & Automobile processes.
- Have good understanding with SD/MM/PP business processes.
- Working in highly Business oriented environment and able to understand business prospects of issues.
- Hands-on Experience on RICEF Objects, OO ABAP, Function Modules, Data dictionary objects, Module pool programming, SAP Queries, Info set, Workflows, Web dynpro & ALE/Idocs.
- Worked as Interface architect with prominent automobile giants. Activities include: understanding the legacy system, its compatibility with SAP, designing the optimized solution as well as development. Good understanding with basic process cycle in an Automobile industry.
- Handled a mid-sized team of consultants effectively in onsite-offshore model.
- Working experience on Web dynpro ALV reports, ALV Configuration, Service call, Views & Windows. Good knowledge of different UI elements and enhancing the standard components & FPM.
- Extensively worked on multiple support projects in typical client handling environment, specifically with US clients. Worked on different versions of SAP (4.6C, 4.7, ECC 6).
- Have worked on different prototype designing in HCM E-recruitment, Parked Invoices & Enhancing existing Web dynpro components.
- Have been a part of various Implementation, Roll outs & Upgrade (4.6 C to 4.7) project team. Handy in Debugging, Run time Analysis, SQL Trace & Performance Tuning, Code Inspector (SCII) and Extended Program Check for better performance.
- Design proposal document for custom applications. Document includes technical feasibility, resource requirement & time estimation.
- Assisted functional team in blue print preparation for WRICEF objects. Set complexity (simple, medium, complex) of each object based on pre-defined parameters.
- Prepared effort estimation document and assisted senior management for resource deployment plan.
- Conducted technical interviews and update top management on daily basis.
- Monitoring daily development activities of on-site developers.
- Design and develop interfaces between legacy supplier portal and SAP. Task includes: discussions with users & functional team for Gate in/out interface functionalities, develop custom screens for bar code scanning and create inbound deliveries w.r.t., scheduling agreement & ASNs, create and process output type OPAD to send acknowledgment back to supplier portal.
- Assist recruitment team for resourcing.
- Analyze project scope and prepare SOW document.
- Co-ordinate with functional team for BBP preparation.
- Perform Shipment configuration (Route determination, New Pricing Procedure, Condition type & Access sequence creation etc)
Master data Upload activities (Routes, TCPs, Transportation zones, Assigning T Zones to Customer Master, Assignments of Plants as TCP, Service Master etc).
- Creation of new STO & Sales Order types, Change layout variant for new STO, Creation of Material Groups, Service type Category and Number ranges for Transportation Services.
- Preparation of Functional & Technical documents.
- Development of major WRICEF objects.
- Design and develop complex workflows for warehouse rental approval.
- Preparation of UT & UAT document & Participated in user training sessions.
- Preparation of cutover plan and co-ordinate with internal team as well user for cut over activities.
Host weekly status call & provide status to stake holders.
- Participated in discussions with core team to understand the architecture between legacy (COFIS) and SAP (IFT) system.
- Attended User training sessions as Co-Trainer.
- Analyzed existing documents and implementation process already done in other countries.
- Provide technical assistance to prepare mapping rules and posting examples for Interfaces to be developed.
- Copied existing Interface and made necessary changes for FI postings in India & Japan. Task include table entries in various custom tables, upload test data files to AL11 using Cg3Z transaction, reprocess the generated Idocs to rectify errors, code review using SCII and documentation for each changes.
Developed a new interface for cluster Re posting & Reverse posting.Show More Show Less
Developed programs for cut-over download & Uploads. Handling last-minute bug fixes. Provide detail technical documentation adheres to expectations.
EDocument Process (Italy): Implement eDocument related SAP notes and assisted BASIS team for pre and post implementation activities. Co-ordinate with SAP team for EDoc Cockpit bug fixing.
APO Enhancements: Enhance Heuristic Planning to change order parameters in APO. Implement CIF exits.
Co-ordinate with ABAP team members for daily issues and bug fixing.Show More Show Less
- Developed report to change shopping cart requester & Goods recipient
in case original requester left organization.
- Modified Inbound Idoc program to set custom attribute flag for specific
group of users.
- Modified Doc change BADI to change logical system destination for
specific group of users.
- Modified NWBC component to pre-populate logical system in product
category search help.Show More Show Less
- Worked with functional as well as core team members and provide technical assistance to them.
- Developed BDC for QS31 to Upload Inspection lot text.
- Developed Smart forms to print QC Inspection labels (Under Test &
Approved). Developed new page formats for both labels and configure it in SPAD with the help of BASIS team.
- Developed Sales day book report to display various pricing component (Taxes, Discounts etc) of invoices w.r.t., locations.
- Developed consolidated stock report w.r.t. materials to display open and billed quantities.
- Developed consolidated stock report w.r.t. Locations to display open and billed quantity of each material in respective location.
- Developed VAT register report to display total sale and VAT on main as well free goods w.r.t. Different material pricing groups (Drugs, Food, Cosmetics)
- Developed Smart form to print Certificate of Analysis (COA). Printing of form associated with QA32 transaction by implementing user exit EXIT_SAPLQSS1_001.
- Modified existing RTGS & BOI (HR) reports and developed smart forms to print report output via. Form.
- Modified existing Salary wage report.
- Modified existing cheque deposit program to add select all and deselect all button in ALV grid and add slip number column to output..
- Modified existing invoice (F2) invoice form. Changes includes: addition of fields, bug fixes, change in formulas & cosmetic changes.
- Provide technical assistance to onsite as well as offshore team.
- Enhanced functionality of transaction QM01 by implementing BADI. Requirement was to send emails to DL team member while saving transaction.
- Modified existing report to add condition record change values for changes been done via. Custom Idoc.
Show More Show Less
- Developed SMARTFORM to print Scale tickets for existing deliveries. Translate same in Spanish and Italian language.
- Convert Existing Scripts to SMARTFORMS.
- Implemented BADI and implicit enhancement to enhance functionality of change document approval process in SAP-CHARM tool.
- Developed AR Report (Customer open item Analysis) in ALV using OO technique. Report is replica of standard transaction FBL1N. Additional functionality been added to display Due-in items as well.
- Implement Implicit Enhancement to pre-populate Ship-to in VA01 screen and extend existing functionality of choosing Ship-to.
- Modified Shop paper script as per new requirement.
- Enhanced performance of existing reports.
Show More Show Less
- Developed RFCs for xMII system and assisted functional team (PP/WM) in respective processes. Prepared unit test document for the objects been developed.
- Major RFCs done as follow:
- BDC to add component to production order.
- Delete open TRs for given material, create new TR & respective TO for same (process been done via. BDCs of t code LT02, LT01 & LT04 respectively).
- Identify TECO & DISPT prod. Orders and display as RFC output.
- Changed sequencing of prod orders based on seq. no. & user key value available in prod ordr via. BAPI BAPI_PRODORD_CHANGE & BDC of CO02 t code.
- Get sales detail w.r.t., prod order.
- Resolved UOM error (internal to external representation) in existing RFCs.
- Modified Smart form for batching labels.
- Implement Enhancement spot for BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL to add tolerance limit in it.
- Assisting functional and onsite team (including business analysts) for daily queries and provide support to enhance existing business processes.
- Preparing weekly Document for all ABAP related work done by offshore team.
- Developed a user interface (module pool program) to allow user to enter distribution center (DC) detail in a Z table. DC detail later added to output of existing customer service report.
- Optimize the Batching process of different plants. Task include: Analyze the process and propose solution to client, prepare technical documents for same, developed interactive ALV report as print program for batch labels. Developed an ALV report to trace next available batch for the given plant, work center and material.
- Created infoset & info query for existing ABAP reports and provide specification document for each.