Now you can Instantly Chat with Neha!
IT Professional with 5 years of experience in Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Data Analysis and Support project.
• Experience in implementation of machine Learning algorithms such as regression, K Means, SVM, PCA, etc. using Py...
Data & Analytics
Name of the project: Kyocera, U.S Description: KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. is a leading provider of computer-connectable document imaging and document management systems, including printers and wide format imaging solutions. Kyocera eCommerce application is B2B application. Application is implemented using WebSphere Commerce, Extended Site B2B business model.
Data stored in WebSphere commerce is used for driving re-seller engagement, offers, growth/retention strategies & product suggestions - From understanding how to gather the data for cold-start recommendations, to collaborative filtering models, to incorporation of feedback so that the re-sellers are able to drive more business from the platform.
• Implemented various machine Learning algorithms such as collaborative filtering algorithm, multiple regression, Logistic regression, Random Forest, K Means, SVM, PCA, etc.
• Acquired a strong exposure of machine learning project process including data pre-processing, exploratory data analysis, selection of appropriate algorithm, model testing and evaluation using Python language and Data Science Ecosystem (Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, and NumPy)
• Experience in different DevOps tools like Git, JIRA etc.
• Have worked on different software methodologies like agile and scrum.
Name of the project: Connect360, U.S
Description: Connect360 is one of the IBM’s prestigious clients and this project is to provide integration services to Sonoma Access using SOA methodologies. We are involved in designing and developing MQ/web services used by Connect360 portal. These services are used to insert data of various source system in MDM (Master Data Management) and ODS database, by calling business rules/events in ODM and data transformation and routing using IIB. Role:
• Designed and developed business Rules and Events in ODM.
• Implementation of IIB MQ /web services (SOAP). Implemented PUB/SUB flows in IIB.
• Acquired a strong exposure to the different business functionalities while working in various business-complex initiatives and BAU (Maintenance) tasks. Supported live release activities.
• Tested the complete end to end flow and developed SOA Service Specifications & Mapping documents for each new service and amended design documents for each reused service.
• Understanding business requirement, identification of reusable services and performing impact analysis, efforts estimation.
• Worked on support role met deadlines and turnaround time without compromising quality norms and defining and adhering to SLAs defined. Heading service delivery functions, to ensure end-toend ownership of incidents and service requests.