Now you can Instantly Chat with Adil!
I am a senior software development professional with 20+ years in software development. I have successfully developed and delivered several applications , worked in several domains and roles including Technical Lead, Project Manager,...
I have been mostly into Microsoft Technologies - Asp.Net, MVC, WebAPI, C#, SQL, Ms BI, Ms Power BI, Angular, Crystal Reports, Ms Project and am flexible enough to adopt and develop skillsets in emerging and other technologies.Show More
The application is primarily to keep track of stock moving in and out of warehouses and providing inventory reports to reconcile with the companies ORACLE ERP during audits.
The application included 4 modules:
- Warehouse Stock Management Application (Handheld PDT devices)
- Backend Application (Monitor and maintained all activity on PDT devices in warehouses)
- Scheduling Delivery (Used at call centre to schedule deliveries)
- Delivery Application (Android, used my courier agents on their Tablets)
- The Handheld PDT devices are used to register incoming and outgoing stock at warehouses.
- Data from Handheld devices is synced to the backend application
- Backend application provides a single view for activity on all warehouses (various PDTs).
- At the call centre the scheduling module is used to create schedule for deliveries.
- The Courier agent uses the Delivery App on android device to see schedules created for him by the call centre and update the delivery.
Environment: Visual Studio, TOAD DB Modeller, Ms SQL, Ms BI, Ms Power BI, SQL Lite, Ms Project, Redmine, Toad (Oracle)Show More Show Less
Vendor Management, Transition Manager, Report Customization and Development, Integration with ERP, BI.
I had implemented the application across several stores of the clients, automated tasks using SSIS and build a tier to provide data to the companies ERP and BI tools, customized and added new reports to the retailpro application, worked with vendors for implementing schemes/offers that were applied at stores from time to time.
Synopsis: Retailpro is a POS application which has been implemented across several stores owned by Mechany fashions and Ataya, 2 child companies of ABAN Investment (formally Ghobash group).
Visual Studio, TOAD DB Modeller, Ms SQL, Ms BI, Ms Power BI, SQL Lite, Ms Project, Redmine, Toad (Oracle)Show More Show Less
This is a MOSS 2007 based intranet application, inheriting from Collaboration Portal Template and customization and development for various additional features including include Document Management, Issue Tracking (Issue Register, Task Assignment with WorkFlow, Defect Reports), Task Register for Team Members, Build Register, Daily Task Logs, Leave Request Form, links to Client Portals, IConnect's Customer Helpdesk.
MOSS 2007, Visual Studio 2008 (ASP.Net, C#), Ms InfoPath & SharePoint DesignerShow More Show Less
It aimed at developing a central repository of information about the equipment fit and its Upkeep on-board ships and submarines of the Navy. The various signals, returns, and equipment upkeep related data from various sources would be recorded in the system, either by manual data entry, or by uploading the concerned information using magnetic media and online Daily reports, weekly reports, monthly reports, annual reports and other customized reports are generated by the system as applicable
Client References: Cdr. Saju Thomas, Cdr. S.N. Singh, Cdr. Harinder Chattha
Environment: ASP.NET, SQ 2005, VS.NET 2005, VB.NETShow More Show Less