Now you can Instantly Chat with Tsombeng nkeumo arnaud!
- I have been working as a backend developer for 3 years now. As a backend developer, I have been working mainly with python. I had the opportunity to work in many projects.
- I have been working as a backend developer in building and...
- I have been working as a backend developer in building and E-Commerce web site.
- In this project we use the following technologies and methodologies: - microservices - Python, flask, blueprint, flask-restful - PostgreSQL, - flask-SqlAlchemy, - Gitlab, - docker and docker-compose - test-driven development technique. - Amazon EC2 - Amazon S3 - swagger API documentation - pytest - Beautifulsoup - web scrapping - NGNIX
- I have also worked as full stack developer in building a Real-Time Taxi Application with Django Channels and angular js. In this project we use: - Django, - Django REST Framework, - Django Channels, - WebSocket, docker, and docker-compose My determination in bringing a solution to a task that I have is one of the positive attitudes that I have in all projects that are assigned to me.
- I have always driven 98% of the project that was assigned to me to a successful result.
- This attitude makes me be sure that your project will be driven to an end with a good result. I'm not afraid of new technologies and in fact, I'm very eager to learn. Any questions, don't hesitate on asking.
I was incharge of developing backend. we work using microservice technology where i was incharge of users management, order management, profile management and sku management micro serviceShow More Show Less
SkillsPython Pytest Flask Docker Docker-Compose PostgreSQL Git AWS