Now you can Instantly Chat with Rakhi!
- SAP BO/HANA Consultant with over 5+ years of consulting experience across various industries.
- Experience in all areas of life cycle implementation, Involved in Requirement gathering...
- Working experience in Data-Modelling, Data Extraction, Data Loading, Scheduling, Monitoring, Reporting and Performance Tuning.
- Experience in HANA modeling. Created multiple schemas and table definitions. Experience in creating Attribute views, analytical view and calculated views.
- Worked with the project team and multiple end-users to identify opportunities for business process improvements. Provided production support in BO reporting.
- Participated in identifying and implementing continuous business process improvements in planning, month-end closing, and consolidation. Documented functional and technical specifications for production support and project enhancements. Participated in change management activities.
- Assisted in ongoing communication to end-users on business process and systems changes, and issues resolutions.
Data & Analytics
Project # 1
Client : Grant Thornton
Role : HANA BO Consultant
Plat form : SAP 4.2 SP05
Duration : April 2016 – June 2017
Project Details: Grant Thornton is leading finance (tax), Audit and Advisory firm. In this project worked extensively for finance and audit data and report development using sap HANA studio as platform for data.While working got extensive experience in financial and tax related functional knowledge. SAP BODS was ETL tool for this project so closely worked with DI team and business users to deliver complex BO reports and enhancements in very aggressive timelines.
- Created the Attributes views, Analytic views and Calculation views Graphical and SQL script based.
- Collected the objects in Delivery unit, And Developer mode.
- Worked on currency translation, Input parameters, and Decision tables.
- Focus on the performance tuning and maintenance of Database.
- Developed XS project based on the HANA views and created XS ODATA for UI consumption.
- Created HANA Views with the help of Smart Data Access to remote access data as if they are local tables without copying the data into HANA.
- Publish universes to the repository and made them available to the appropriate user groups.
- Published reports and schedule them to different user groups.
- Created and modified the existing Universes by adding new classes/objects, prompts, hierarchiesbased on the business requirement.
- Used the Aggregate Awareness feature of Business Objects for the Optimization and Performance tuning of Universes.
- Developed and maintained standard and ad hoc reports based on business and technical requirements.
- Worked on migrating existing reporting applications from 3.1 to 4.1 and also migrating universes from test to production environment.
- Used Designer to build universes and detected problems such as traps and loops in universes and resolved problems like aliases, contexts.
- Provided Dynamic date’s solution to end users for month to date report, year to date report, prior six years report, and prior six weeks reports.
- Developed custom hierarchies to support drill down reports and created derived tables for better performance of the universe.
- In Central Management Console, created folders, users, groups, granted permissions and handling versatile business security according to company requirements and worked extensively on Servers and Server Groups.
- Trained end users in developing ad hoc reports through Web Intelligence.
Show More Show Less
Project Details: Nokia is leading telecom company worldwide.The Project is designed to provide Enterprise query, reporting, and online analytical processing (OLAP) solution for the World Wide Web implemented using Business Objects.
- Analysis of Client specifications and custom design applications.
- Involved in the design of the data warehouse by using star schema.
- Participated in business requirements analysis, report designing and modeling, development of technical specifications, testing and Implementation.
- Worked on SAP HANA modeling and real time reporting
- Data Provisioning and replicating data from source system to HANA Database.
- ConsumedSAP Hana views on IDT to deliver business layer using web intelligence and have proven experience with reporting specially handling complex scenario's using joins on SQL
- Assign privileges to Users, Creating users & roles and SQL privileges.
- Installed Business Objects Enterprise and Published reports on Business Objects Enterprise Server and got involved in Business Objects Enterprise Administration.
- Created WEBI reports using the Universes, stored procedure and Free hand SQL as Data providers.
- Worked extensively with the Business Objects Designer in preparing Universes from the warehouse database.
- Designed various universes based on functional groups.
- Created two complex dashboards which uses webservices to feed the data into xcelsius from the source webi reports which are designed based on bexquery as a source.
- Re-Developed an existing dashboard completely in Design Studio and made compatible for IPad and Iphone
- Worked on redeveloping Visual Composer reports to Design studio with a different User Interface using different customized cascaded style sheets.
- Defined Security Skeleton and extensively worked in implementing the security in Business Objects Enterprise system.
- Create Aliases and Contexts for resolving Loops and check the Integrity of the Universe.
- Fine-tuned universes and reports by creating aggregate tables and filters.
- Provided solutions for the most complex scenarios of “linking” objects.
- Generated List of Values (LOV’s) from lookup tables.
- Worked extensively with (@select, @aggregate aware, @where and @prompt to overcome the problems with database when integrating with Business Objects.
- Generated various utilization reports using latest features in WEBI, Done universe enhancements according to the requirement from the client.
- SAP BW Implementation requirements gathering, activation, Enhancement of Data source, developed
objects, Infopackages, DTPs, Infosets, Multiproviders.Show More Show Less
Alkem Laboratories Ltd, Mumbai
Project Details:Alkem Laboratories is a pharmacy benefits Solutions Company dedicated to providing innovative, clinically based, cost-effective pharmacy solutions for its clients and their members. The Project was to develop the reporting needs pertaining to firm manufacturing and quality assurance and automate the reporting using Business Objects.
- Created and maintained around Business Objects reports and Web Intelligence reports.
- Built Cross-Tab reports.
- Added/created complex objects to the universe to enhance the report functionality.
- Built Custom Hierarchies in universe to facilitate drill down in the reports.
- Analyzed the reports using Slice and Dice, and Drill Down.
- Created graphical representation for existing reports.
- Performed data validation by creating ad hoc reports.
- Created different types of reports, like Master/Detail, Cross Tab and Charts (for trend analysis).
- Created complex reports with multiple data providers/different universes and databases (Oracle, SQL server, DB2).
- Documented the deviations from the original specifications.
- Interacted with Project Manager and Business Analyst to understand the requirements and modifying universe, report specifications
- Enhanced the reports by providing event-handling features.
- Optimized the usage of user objects, conditions and universe level filters.
- Extensively used multiple data providers for building reports
- Tested objects in the universe, to ensure the correct mapping of the objects.
- Performed Check Integrity in universe.
- Tested the universe structure to ensure the tables are properly updated along with the database.
Duflon , Mumbai
Project details:Duflon is one of the world's leading fluoropolymer processors and supplier of components in PTFE. Project was to develop reporting needs via business objects
- Resolved the join problems during Universe development.
- Created classes and objects from universe design specifications.
- Done universe unit testing and resolved the issues by creating sample reports.
- Documenting the Unit Test Cases.
- Prepared the Dashboard specification Documents.
- Involved in conceptual design of the dashboard.
- Ad-hoc reports were used for business objects user modules for various portfolios using the universes as the main data providers.
- Active participation in development of the Reports using Web Intelligence.
- Involved in development of the Reports using Dashboard Design.
- Involved in Resolving the Data Connectivity Errors.
Involved in Designing of the Dashboard according to color guide given by clientShow More Show Less