Now you can Instantly Chat with Tiago !
I am a software developer with experience developing e-commerces with high conversion rates, focusing my career on projects whose main goals are cost reduction and revenue increase through software automation.
I worked in all steps of the...
- Server configuration and maintenance in a CentOS environment.
- Created and organized the repository on Github for good development practices.
- Adapted the mobile layout to meet good practices of responsive design.
- Decreased search time in the catalog through database indexing.
- Reduced the service time of employees to customers through the implementation of integrations with APIs from partner suppliers, automating manual tasks.
- Achieved more fluid navigation on the website and in the system through searches with AJAX and JQuery technology.
- Created and often integrated new modules, meeting the company's business rules.
- Expertise in supporting internal employees, dealing directly with bug resolution.
- Restructured requirements analysis with company leaders.
- Facilitated project using agile methodologies, such as Kanban, and the Trello platform.
Project Manager (Team Lead)
- Development of E-Commerce platforms using Opencart, Woocommerce, and others.
- Participated in projects using the WordPress platform.
- Used Docker with docker-compose in the development environment.
- Configuration and maintenance of servers on AWS, with tools such as EC2, S3, and RDS.
- Code optimization through refactoring legacy code using SOLID and Design Patterns.
- Support for external customers for bug fixes.
- Communication with customers to requirements analysis, as a project leader.
- Supported and trained internal employees.
- Project management, planning, and monitoring through agile methodologies (SCRUM and KANBAN).
- Used of project management platforms (Jira and Notion);
- Development of E-commerces with vanilla PHP.
- Acting on low, medium and high impact bug fixes.
- Contact with stakeholders to plan system improvements.
- Use of Docker in the development environment.
- Use of concepts such as queues, jobs, listeners, observers, etc.
- Use of Gitlab for version control and deployments.