Now you can Instantly Chat with Navneet!
- IoT Application Developer with 4.5+ years of experience in PTC ThingWorx, familiarity with major IoT platforms along with Java Micro-services using Spring Boot.
- Professional, creative, flexible with proven development skills. High...
- Professional, creative, flexible with proven development skills. Highly efficient in troubleshooting problem and meeting deadlines.
- Skilled at mentoring team members, developing as per requirements to enable organizations to build stable products quickly.
- Good Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle starting from Requirements Gathering, Software Design, Software Development, Testing, Maintenance and Support.
- Experience of working on Linux / Unix systems.
Networking & Security
Track & Trace
Asset tracking solution for consigments,DG sets, Vending machines & vehicle use-cases.
- Development of dashboards, reports, trips and asset creation views for all use-cases usng thingworx mashups.
- Backend services in thigworx to facilitate the above tasks, and to manage user organizations & groups.
- Middleware developer in Java 8 microservices using Spring to expose notification & CRUD APIs.
- Integration of MapMyIndia APIs(Geocoding, Directions & Search) using content loader functions in Thingworx, parsing JSON & XML payloads for similar services.
- Attending technical discussions
- Involved in new product feature and concept design discussions, analysis of technical feasibility.
- Assisting Automation test and system test teams.
SkillsJava (All Versions) Thingworx
ToolsEclipse IDE Google Map JIRA
Tracking solution for consumer vehicles, pets & employees.Developed REST APIs in Java to be consumed by mobile/web app and created device data management & manipulation services in Thingworx.Show More Show Less
ToolsEclipse IDE Google Map