Now you can Instantly Chat with Iqra!
Dedicated and efficient Software Engineer adept at contributing to the highly collaborative work environment, finding solutions, and determining customer satisfaction. Expert in web application development, Rest APIs implementation, databases, Big...
- 4+ Years of experience as a Software Developer in software design, analysis, development, testing, and implementation of client and server applications.
- Hands-on Angular10, Angular Material, MVVM, MVP design patterns
- Hands-on in application development in Node.js, React.js Vue.js, Express.js, Laravel and MySQL, MongoDB, Postgresql as Database services
- 1+ years of experience as a Data Scientist in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Big Data Analytics, and Image Processing
- Experience with Jira, GIT, and Jenkins
- Ability to learn & develop using new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Data & Analytics
It is a real estate service system with the goal of ensuring that multi-family property managers and investment rental owners meet their change of occupancy goals. It reduces vacancy loss by timely providing all necessary turnover services including painting, unit maintenance, janitorial cleaning, carpet repair, refinishing services, unit upgrades, and renovations as well as emergency restoration services.
- Developed web application frontend components and REST APIs of application backend stack using clean and maintainable coding approach
- Maximized applications’ efficiency, data quality, scope, operability, and flexibility
- Authored code fixes and enhancements for inclusion in future code releases and patches.
It is a plugin for 401kPlans.com, the industry’s first Small Business Retirement Plan Marketplace for financial advisors and TPAs. The application intuitively walks the user thru a consistent due diligence process that reduces the time involved from 10+ hours of manual work, down to a few minutes on an app.
As a Full Stack Developer, I devised algorithms and explored technologies suitable for introducing new features on the company's major projects. I also designed database architecture, developed APIs, and integrated them on the frontend for making individual functional units and modules as well.Show More Show Less
Arbab is a Service Providing App for providing ease and convenience to its users. The idea is to bring house maintenance services just a click away for the residents of UAE.
- Oversaw backend development and implemented REST APIs for core logic of the application and to main application integrity, security, and efficiency
- Build databases and table structures following architecture methodology of mobile application
- Provided code maintenance and system upgrades to maximize performance
SkillsDjango Python MongoDB Rest API Google Maps API
Palmarks is a social networking platform to connect people living/working in local vicinities. Pal Marks has maps based user interface in which a Pal (user) can make Marks (pointers on map).
As a MEAN Stack Developer, my primary responsibilities were as follows:
- Bring design ideas to life using Angular10, Node.js, Mysql, MongoDB technology stack
- Researched, planned, and created a map-based interactive interface
- API development in NodeJs using Express.js to interact with the database
- Platform and SDK integrations: Google Ads, Google Maps places API integration, etc
ORFOL provides advanced search options to reach the lost object. This reduces the time wasted in ordinary searches and saves a lot of time for the user.
- Designed, developed, coded, tested, and debugged system requirements for the purpose of a development project
- Wrote unit tests to test backend code from API level to repository level
- Assisted in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications and in program design to meet changes required in the work processes.