Now you can Instantly Chat with Ajoy!
I have worked extensively on Java/J2EE technologies including Swing, Spring Boot, Weblogic, EJB, JMS and Mule ESB. Also have some good hands on in AWS. Can gather requirements, design as well as develop the application if required for the employer...Show More
Working on a portal project to provide an interface to our client to enable an interactive portal for the agencies with which deal for doing their business.
My roles and responsibilities here were:
- Design and develop web services for their application and the mule interface through which the data is received/sent to the app.
- Gather requirements from the client and seek clarifications where required. Finalize the requirement and agree on expected solution to that requirement with the client.
- Raise concerns where visible while development is on with the client
- Ensuring the release goes as per the plan decided by the client and agreed with them
- Ensuring that the Live system is up and running as per the schedule to meet the SLA requirements of the client.
- Suggest appropriate monitoring be put in places which might assist in better handling of crisis situation and result in faster resolution through earliest detection
- Directly report to the client regarding project progress and update them of any issues
Ensure the codebase is maintained as per the release plan agreed with the client in
- configuration management
- Take corrective actions where issues are reported or get team members to resolve the Live related issues the earliest and get that release to Live
- Where major issues are reported and resolved, do causal analysis and take corrective actions to avoid repetitions of those issues.
- Lead the team and guide them where they require. Ensure my teammates excel in their work and exceed the expectations of client.
- Guide my teammates in understanding it and ensuring the development is done in line with the expectations.
Technologies: Mule ESB, Oracle 10g, Web Services, Sprint Boot, Spring JDBC, IntelliJ IDE, GIT, Jenkins, AWS, JettyShow More Show Less