Now you can Instantly Chat with Roshan!
- 2.7 years of experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) especially in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deploying of applications using Java, J2ee Framework and technologies.
- Experience in Java/JEE...
- Experience in Java/JEE technologies like JDBC, JMS, Junit, Hibernate.
- Experience in developing SOAP and REST web services
- Experience in frontend frameworks like Spring boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, and Struts
- Experience in application servers like WebSphere
- Experience in databases like DB2, MySql.
- Experience in web technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC
- Experience in IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD
- Experience in frontend technologies like jQuery, HTML, CSS, Ajax
- Experience in operating systems like Linux, Windows, and MacOs.
- Designing webservices using Spring Boot, Rest Contoller and Docker.
- Experience in versioning tools like SVN, and Git.
- Experience in Test driven development.
- Experience with tools like Maven
- Hands-On in developing complex, highly demanding, reliable, and robust applications that are used to handle high number of transactions.
- A quick learner and a team player with excellent communication, good management skills for analyzing user requirements and ensuring excellent functionality and maximum contribution to attain the team goal.
- Experience in reviewing Design documents, Requirement Specifications, Preparing Technical document.
- Hands on experience in Requirement Analysis, High-level design using Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming.
It is basically payroll and time management Application used by media, film, Entertainment and Advertising industries.
- Developing the Projects feature or Modules.
- The application was designed and developed with spring and hibernate as the ORM
- Performing development and maintenance programming for application.
- implemented various SQL queries
- involved in debugging the application
- Managed object Persistence, Data retrieval using Hibernate, Spring Framework with SQL Server as backend
It is payroll and time management Application used by media, film, and Entertainment and Advertising industries and always used by crew members It is Integrated project of LightSpeed that I have mentioned its old project technically and they are now Doing Migration from Old to Latest technology.
- Involved in coding and developing
- Implemented JDBC code to access mysql database to invoke stored procedure and access data.
- Developed JSP, Action classes and DAO for premium billing modules.
- Prepared the technical document and training material for the end users.
- Data modeling with ER diagrams and creating physical schemas on Mysql database.
- Deployment in server and post production support for the application.
- Implemented Web services with REST
- Participated in gathering user requirements.
CRA (Central Record Keeping Agency)
The CRA is a first of its kind venture in India and is critical to the successful operation of the NPS. CRA will monitor member contributions and instructions and transmit the information to the relevant Pension Fund and schemes on a daily basis. CRA will provide periodic, consolidated PRAN statements to each member and discharge such other duties and functions as may be determined by the guidelines, directions and regulations issued by the PFRDA from time to time. CRA is also providing electronic interconnectivity to the PFRDA, other service providers (like banks, post offices and depository participants, among others), pension funds and annuity providers.
- Analysis of legacy system and gather requirements from business team.
- Designed and implemented the solution
- Implemented Web services components SOAP and WSDL to interact with external systems.
- Implemented promotional offering and notification system.
- Design the solutions for multiple modules in the portal.
- Involved in load testing and addressed performance issues.
- Involved in creation of technical design documents and review of low-level design document as part of application re-engineering.
- Overseeing the team, mentoring and code reviewing.
- Involved in the development of Test plan, Scenarios and Test scripts for manual, automation and functional testing of the application