Now you can Instantly Chat with Venugopal!
3.4 years of experience in IT industry and working in all phases of SDLC namely software requirements Gathering, Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation
I am a driven professional with broad technical skill set and involved in w...
I am a driven professional with broad technical skill set and involved in web development using the interpreter programming languages. Excellent communicator experienced in interpreting and implementing business concepts into IT solutions. Thrives through new challenges and constantly updates myself on new technologies and trends.Show More
Employee Engagement Survey
An Employee Engagement Survey measures the degree to which employees feel valued at your company. Tracking employee engagement is important in determining whether or not your employees are happy and how long they'll stay with your company. The tool developed in python runs on django rest framework as back end and react as front end. The project involves creating the survey and continuous check-ins for employees in the organization, Once any employee completes Initial survey, the tool creates check-ins for continuous assessment of the employee based on his previous assessment. The project also consists of several dashboards to visually present the data for several user levels, and gives a clear picture on several aspects and how employees feel about the company. In Time communications will be sent to employees to remind them to take the survey and check-ins. Continuous assessment helps grow the company towards better work culture, Our hope, to create a proper work culture and great work environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating DB Models and DB Integration.
- Implementing the application in Django and DRF.
- Developing REST API for the front end to use.
- Working with data cleanup, data insert and update.
- Implementing Communication system.
- Creating complex logic's to provide analytics of the obtained data.
- Development of Multiple user levels and permissions.
- Developed the python script to generate the conference codes
- Developed the Doctrine Queries base on MySQL database fields.
- Developed React components for dashboards to visualize the metrics.
- Created multiple user level permission based dashboards.
Customer Relation Management System
This application is developed for a Stock Company (A2Z Services & Engineering Services Ltd.), for their customer care employees to track complaints and their history. Customers report complaints through Phone. Customer care executive take call and enter complaints in Application. As soon as Complaints are saved, one record will go to history table also. At this point complaint is in open status and we will generate a complaint ID. Customer Care Executive will communicate this ID to Customer for future reference. Also this ID will be sent to Customer through Mail and SMS. After complaint is resolved, Complaint status is made closed and status will be sent to Customer through both mail and SMS and updates history table
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implemented application built using Python
- Developed scalable applications using Django framework
- Involved in Front End Technologies is HTML, CSS, Boot Strap
- Interacting with client to understand their requirement for development
- Developed the Doctrine Queries base on MySQL database fields
- Developed the python script to generate the conference codes.
- Contributed in developing business logic at back end
- Used MVT Pattern to Control Model and Views
- Created dashboards and mutiple reusable components to visualize the data flow.
- Create complex workflow and it’s integration with frontend.