Now you can Instantly Chat with Prakhar!
A highly skilled, competent, and diligent individual is seeking an opportunity to establish a career as a Data Analyst. Certified with Diploma in Data Analytics from IIIT Bangalore University. Strong willingness to exhibit my proficiency in Analyt...
Hardworking and passionate job seeker with strong organizational skills eager to secure entry-level Data Analyst] position. Ready to help team achieve company goals.Show More
Data & Analytics
You have to use SQL to analyse the given data and give recommendations to RSVP Movies based on the insights. For your convenience, the entire analytics process has been divided into four segments, where each segment leads to significant insights from different combinations of tablesShow More Show Less
IMDb Movie Case Study
You have the data for the 100 top-rated movies from the past decade along with various pieces of information about the movie, its actors, and the voters who have rated these movies online. In this assignment, you will try to find some interesting insights into these movies and their voters, using Python.
This is a compulsory individual assignment wherein you will download a movie dataset, write Python code to explore the data, gain insights into the movies, actors, votes, ratings and collections, and submit the code.Show More Show Less
- Visually identify the most pressing problems for Uber.
- Hint: Create plots to visualise the frequency of requests that get cancelled or show 'no cars available'; identify the most problematic types of requests (city to airport / airport to city etc.) and the time slots (early mornings, late evenings etc.) using plots
- Find out the gap between supply and demand and show the same using plots.
- Find the time slots when the highest gap exists
- Find the types of requests (city-airport or airport-city) for which the gap is the most severe in the identified time slots
- What do you think is the reason for this issue for the supply-demand gap? Write the answer in less than 100 words. You may accompany the write-up with plot(s).
- Recommend some ways to resolve the supply-demand gap.
Show More Show Less
Credit EDA Case Study
This case study aims to give you an idea of applying EDA in a real business scenario. In this case study, apart from applying the techniques that you have learnt in the EDA module, you will also develop a basic understanding of risk analytics in banking and financial services and understand how data is used to minimise the risk of losing money while lending to customers.Show More Show Less
Bike Sharing Assignment
A bike-sharing system is a service in which bikes are made available for shared use to individuals on a short term basis for a price or free. Many bike share systems allow people to borrow a bike from a "dock" which is usually computer-controlled wherein the user enters the payment information, and the system unlocks it. This bike can then be returned to another dock belonging to the same system.
A US bike-sharing provider BoomBikes has recently suffered considerable dips in their revenues due to the ongoing Corona pandemic. The company is finding it very difficult to sustain in the current market scenario. So, it has decided to come up with a mindful business plan to be able to accelerate its revenue as soon as the ongoing lockdown comes to an end, and the economy restores to a healthy state.
In such an attempt, BoomBikes aspires to understand the demand for shared bikes among the people after this ongoing quarantine situation ends across the nation due to Covid-19. They have planned this to prepare themselves to cater to the people's needs once the situation gets better all around and stand out from other service providers and make huge profits.
They have contracted a consulting company to understand the factors on which the demand for these shared bikes depends. Specifically, they want to understand the factors affecting the demand for these shared bikes in the American market. The company wants to know:
- Which variables are significant in predicting the demand for shared bikes.
- How well those variables describe the bike demands
Based on various meteorological surveys and people's styles, the service provider firm has gathered a large dataset on daily bike demands across the American market based on some factors.
You are required to model the demand for shared bikes with the available independent variables. It will be used by the management to understand how exactly the demands vary with different features. They can accordingly manipulate the business strategy to meet the demand levels and meet the customer's expectations. Further, the model will be a good way for management to understand the demand dynamics of a new market.
Lead Scoring Case Study
There are quite a few goals for this case study.
- Build a logistic regression model to assign a lead score between 0 and 100 to each of the leads which can be used by the company to target potential leads. A higher score would mean that the lead is hot, i.e. is most likely to convert whereas a lower score would mean that the lead is cold and will mostly not get converted.
- There are some more problems presented by the company which your model should be able to adjust to if the company's requirement changes in the future so you will need to handle these as well. These problems are provided in a separate doc file. Please fill it based on the logistic regression model you got in the first step. Also, make sure you include this in your final PPT where you'll make recommendations.