Now you can Instantly Chat with Nisib!
· Full Stack Software Developer with nearly three years of working experience in Java and various frontend framework(Angular.js, Angular and React).
· Design, implement and integrate RESTful APIs and Singl...
· Design, implement and integrate RESTful APIs and Single Page Applications using Java, Spring Boot/Cloud, Hibernate, JAX-RS and frontend technologies.
· Proficient in using version control like github.
· Hands-on Experience in Microservices.
· Certified AWS developer with a good knowledge on docker and Jenkins.
· Proficient in testing framework like selenium, Junit(along with Mockito) and fitnesse.
· Experience in MySql, Postgres and Oracle relational databases as well as NOSQL database-MongoDB.
· Worked with maven as a build-automation tool.
· Good knowledge on Blockchain technology and development.
· Strong record of accomplishment as a team player in agile development.Show More
About MyDevice: It gives internal mobile features like manufacturer, model, imei, gsf id key, imsi, sim card serial, mac address etc and these informations can be sent to other devices throug different platform. Language used: java
Github: https://github.com/nisib/AboutMyDeviceShow More Show Less
SensorKit: It uses different sensor available in your android handset. It is used to sense acceleration, magnetic field, relative humidity, pressure, light and ambient temperature.
Github: https://github.com/nisib/SensorKitShow More Show Less
WeaTiMap: It uses google map to find the location and yahoo weather api to find the weather of that particular place. The weather is determined according to the locality or the country name of that place.
Github: https://github.com/nisib/WeaTiMapShow More Show Less
EventAlert: This app helps to create list of events and set time and date with the help of time and date picker to set alarm. AlarmManager helps to set alarm and BroadcastReceiver and Notificationmanager helps to give notification.
Github: https://github.com/nisib/EventAlertShow More Show Less