Now you can Instantly Chat with Krishnamurthy!
· 12+ years of extensive experience in design and development of database applications for very large and complex databases in MS SQL Server across various sectors
· 1+ ye...
· 1+ years of experience in data preparation and dashboard development using Tableau and Alteryx BI tool
· Good Hands on Experience in scheduling workflows using controller machine or server
· Strong experience in creating database objects, Performance tuning and Query Optimization using Index, Statistics and Query plan analysis
· Highly proficient in the use of T-SQL for developing complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, User Defined Functions, Views, Relational Database models and Data integrity and SQL joins using MSSQL Server 2005/2008 R2/2012/2016
· Expert in database maintenance, monitoring, backups, restores and recoveries.
· Having 4+ years of experience in Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogeneous Systems using DTS and SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) of MS SQL Server 2008 R2/2012
· Expert in Creating, Configuring and Fine-tuning ETL workflows designed in DTS and MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
· Having 4+ years of Experience in generating On-demand and Scheduled reports for Business Analysis or Management decisions using MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2008 R2/2012 (SSRS).
· Strong Experience in Creating Different Reports like Drill through Dashboard Reports, Drill down Report, Matrix Reports, Sub Reports, Ad hoc Reports, Tabular Reports, and Chart Reports.
· Experience in maintaining project solution and database code using VSS, TFS, SVN, Bit Bucket
· Worked in Defect tracking tools like ServiceNow and ManageEngine
· Experience in Delivering projects in sprints using Agile methodologies
· 2 years of experience in developing central data warehouse using PDW and Analytical Processing system(APS)
· 3+ years of techno-functional experience in Ramco Enterprise ERP suite (Finance & SCM Modules)
· 2 years of experience in Data Analysis and Migration using SQL Scripts and Batches
· Completed Hadoop for BIG DATA certification from JPA Solution and improving knowledge in NoSQL DB’s like Mongo, CassandraShow More
Data & Analytics
EMEA Analytics and Reporting
EMEA Analytics and Reporting
- Supporting and Maintaining the existing EMEA Reports exists in SharePoint
- Supporting the Daily and Monthly financial process available in SQL Server
- Monitoring the Existing Alteryx workflows scheduled and supporting for issues and enhancement
- Scheduling meeting with clients for requirement review and estimation
- Creating new Alteryx workflows using various tools available based on requirement document and schedule to publish data to tableau server for dashboard development
- creating new tableau dashboards by using the datasets published via Alteryx workflows
- Grant/Revoke access to dashboards for user and user groups
IQ Extract Service
IQ Extract Service
- Design, Development and Deployment of SSIS packages to support the business requirement
- Troubleshooting live issues by identifying the root cause and raising defects for fixing the same through sprints
- Enhancing and Maintaining data feed SSIS packages. Monitoring SSIS jobs on a daily basis and update status to onsite coordinators
- Design, Development, Support and Deployment of SSRS tabular and matrix reports to monitor SSIS package execution status to provide instructions to hosted team
- Developing supporting stored procedures, views, functions, tables, triggers for SSIS packages and SSRS reports
- DB backup, restore and setting up the replication for the development box
- Actively participating in Requirement gathering, Elaboration of new requirements and estimation
- Part of Sprint planning, Sprint review and retrospective calls.
- Leading, guiding and grooming the extracts team
- Reviewing the code for standards, issues and rewriting logic if needed.
- Debugging Performance issues with SSIS and SQL queries and applying best practices
- Conducting Sessions on Advanced concepts in SQL Server to give an awareness to others teams on the floor.
- Part of DB team to review fixes provided by others team before the final review by UK Team Architects
- Direct client interaction in case of escalation.
- Developed a small sql based solution to Anonymize production data for volume and performance testing
PW Touch Point
PW Touch Point
· Developing business critical reports using SSRS and supporting for possible enhancement and fixes through DM release.
· Enhancing and maintaining data feed SSIS packages. Monitoring SSIS jobs on a daily basis and update status to onsite coordinators
To follow up on escalations and issues with clients and onsite managersShow More Show Less
· Coordinating with Client for issues related to Production Support and provides warning to avoid a possible outages or system slowdown
· Involved in post implementation maintenance of the existing projects
· Involved in process maintenance, defect monitoring
· Analyzing the business logic and troubleshooting system and suggested alternate solutions to add new functionalities and to improve performance of the existing functionalities
· Executing the feed rollouts on request basis from the stake holders
· Monitoring the issues and generates the necessary analysis and post mortem documents
· Review and provide regular feedback to the team on the correctness and stability of the changes done by the team.
· Ensuring that the delivered test artifacts confirms to the customer requirements and agreed quality standards
· To follow up on escalations and issues with clients and onsite managersShow More Show Less
· Handling of SCM (PO, GR, and INVENTORY) and Finance modules (AR, AP and GL) with Real Estate solution.
· Responsible for Analysis, Design, Coding and debugging
· Responsible for Data Migration from Oracle Apps to SQL Server
· Responsible for Administration activities like Backup & restore, user creation etc
· Verification of migrated data with the forward cycles.
· Customization of the product and Defect Fixing
· Developed reports for the Purchase Modules Using Excel & Crystal Reports
· Given user support for the Purchase and Finance Modules.
· Responsible for analysis & reconciliation of data to ensure consistency
· Responsible for Design, Construction and Testing of CR’s
· Responsible for Fixing the defects found during unit, system & UAT
· Responsible for collection & verification of CR documents for Quality Audit
· Responsible for providing/reviewing data patches for the critical issues
· Responsible for scheduling consistency checks & root cause analysisShow More Show Less