Now you can Instantly Chat with Gilbert!
Senior Software Engineer (C++, VB.NET, C#.NET) - NCR Cebu (April 2016 - Present)
- Member of scrum team for POS SWM and development
- Responsible in maintaining, fixi...
Software Development Engineer (C++) - Tieto (May 2012 – March 2015) and in Nokia (April 2015 – March 2016)
- Member from Fault Management domain team in OMS (Operation Management Server) software
- Responsible in fixing, maintaining and updating Fault Management component in OMS software
- Responsible in making code review in fixing bugs for maintenance of OMS software
- Responsible in making documentations on the implementation specification for new features requested by company customer
- Responsible in analyzing error and trace logs in OMS software
Embedded Firmware Development Engineer (C/C++) - Lexmark R&D Corp. (August 2008 – April 2012)
- Responsible for BIOS work in making scan bars (Contact Image Sensor) work that will produce correct signals (clocking) ready for digital conversion and image processing.
- Work closely with Electrical Engineer on signals and scan bar characteristics and Mechanical Engineer for testing mechanical functions.
- Responsible for BIOS work in fixing image quality artifacts on scan output of printer and home detection for scan bar.
- Responsible for BIOS work on scan motor speed install for DC and stepper motor on Flatbed/ADF scan and ADF eject/pick speed.
- Responsible for firmware support during product build stage.
- BIOS work with calibration team on AFE (analog front end) values
- Conduct code design reviews, functional testing and document review
POS (POINT OF SALES) PROJECT for KFC US, YUM Thailand, YUM China
- Worked as part of a team (C++, VB.NET, C#) to develop new features and maintain POS version from different customers (China, US, Thailand).
- Responsible in making code review, bug fixing and maintenance to POS project.
- Responsible in providing back up support to professional services assign to customers.
OMS (OPERATION MANAGEMENT SERVER) SOFTWARE PROJECT
- Worked as part of a team (C++) that focused in fault management handling that is reported by cell sites and other components from the software.
- Responsible for making software requirements and estimates for new features.
- Responsible in making code review, bug fixing and maintenance to other version of the software.
- Responsible in analyzing errors and trace log using wireshark tool.
SkillsC++ Multi Threading Bash Scripting
LEXMARK INKJET (2009 & 2011) PRINTER PROJECT
- Work as part of a team (C/C++) for BIOS work in preparing scan bars (Contact Image Sensor) work that will produce correct signals (clocking) ready for digital conversion and image processing.
- Work closely with an electrical engineer related to signals and scan bar voltage characteristics. And mechanical engineer for testing on skew scanning on ADF tray.
- Responsible for scan BIOS work in fixing image quality artifacts from scan output of printer.
- Implemented detection for scan bar.
- Responsible for firmware support during product build stage on Zhongshan, China.
- Responsible for testing with calibration team on scan bar for better user experience such as shortening processing time, more responsive UI, accurate results, etc.
- Part of reviewers for code design, functional testing and document review.
ToolsGNU Debugger SVN Lauterbach SlickEdit
Auto Photo Fine (Image Processing) Project
- Worked as part of a team (C/C++, MFC) to develop and verify new features on image processing libraries.
- Responsible for testing, bug fixing and maintenance until the end of project.
- Responsible for communicating directly with Japanese developers and client in Japan.
ToolsVisual Studio (Win) JIRA