Pune , India
Experience: 12 Years
/ Year53382.4 USD
Notice Period: 30 Days
Now you can Instantly Chat with Pradeep!
- Having 11 years of experience in IT industry with a wide range of experience in analysis, design, development, implementation of Web Based Applications & Client Server Applications in various Microsoft related Technologies....
- Expertise in design & implement various custom built solutions using ASP.Net 4.5 in Visual Studio .Net 2015
- Conducted knowledge sharing sessions for project team members
- Having sound knowledge in C#.NET and ASP.NET 3.5,4.0 & 4.5
- Involved in database design and wrote store procedures at the database level.
- Worked in complete life cycle of the project and experience in interacting with end users right from collecting requirements to production support. .
- Good Analytical thinking and problem solving ability. Quick learner and good performer both in team and independent job environments
This project is Ecommerce site It provides mobile service through its Bell Mobility,subsidiary, and television through its Bell TV(direct broadcast satellite) and Bell Fibe TV (IPTV) subsidiaries.
The Cart Evolution project will expand payment methods to include Interact, Visa and Master Card debit, Apple pay, Visa checkout and Master pass to provide additional options for customers when paying for mobile devices, BRS and mobile accessories,
Based on results from the introduction of the Equifax eID Compare tool, improvements to the checkout flow and information being sent to downstream systems will be introduced to improve the success rate of orders.
Show More Show Less
ToolNet is a workshop asset management system and a software product by Bosch. The application offers the functionality to inventory and manage tools, equipment and other assets in the workshop. It is an application hosted by Bosch under the following domain: https://ToolNet.service-solutions.com/
Besides covering the tool inventory of a workshop, ToolNet also compares country-specific OEM tool standards against the tool inventory to report missing but essential tools. Moreover, ToolNet offers a set of functionality, including but not limited to tracking of tool usage and loaning of tools between workshops.Show More Show Less
Self Service portal
Working as a Software Engineer for Wolters Kluwer CT-SMB. The CT Self Service Portal project in CT is new cutting edge application which supports the fully managed outsourced solution by giving customers direct visibility into their own placed orders, company orders, profile management, payment management, pay own or company Invoice as well as he can view their old and feature event.Show More Show Less
Allianz Direct is a travel insurance project and that allows for the creation and organization of partner information, products, templates, business rules, marketing messages, and other various setups that are required in order to effectively market the products with our web services.
The objective of having this one consolidated system is to simplify and increase the efficiency of an overall business process and delivery, decrease maintenance costs and minimize the defects and it is a migration projectShow More Show Less
ToolsNotepad+ Visual Studio (Win)
ARAMIS ( ATT Record and Mechanized Inventory suite )
- ATT Record and Mechanized Inventory suite – Is mechanized record keeping and engineering record tool which automate the engineering process from layout to details record posting. It is a clint server application used in region by outside plant engineers, planners and clerk to communicate to design to construction group identify the state of the job and update out side plant location record. Client use the system to add delete, edit or modify to content (as such as a cable, cable fiber, copper, conduit, pol, manhole, land base boundaries .etc) Of the PLR are result of service order activity and printed work order are generated by system and send to field.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into executable tasks.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the development team on large software features.
- Design, code, test, and document new BDR capabilities requested by customers
- Improving the performance and usability of existing BDR capabilities.
- Perform root cause analysis on production incidents to prescribe optimal solutions and recommend prevention strategies.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other engineers through code reviews and effective documentation.
- Recommend new technologies and/or processes that can improve productivity.
- Collaborate with other development teams to design and implement robust integration patterns and processes.
- Using Intergraph for creating map Code merge and Create build for development.