Now you can Instantly Chat with Tim!
Areas of Expertise
- CMS (MVC): Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, CakePHP
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server,
- Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, OS/X (Mac), Apache
- Tools: Reporting Services (SSRS), ActiveReports, Crystal Reports, ETL, DTS, ERD, PHP Admin.
- Cloud Servers: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Digital Ocean, Pear, others.
- Source Control: Git, Bitbucket, Subversion.
Web Developer, Florida Solar Energy Center, Sequoia Consulting, University of Wisconsin
Space Coast Florida & Madison, Wisconsin
- Full stack LAMP developer: Windows, Mac, Linux, Windows Server 2008, AWS, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Apache, CakePHP
- Created new web sites using PHP, HTML, CSS, PL/SQL and MySQL in Linux environment.
- MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server database SQL queries to solve problems or add people to admin groups.
- Installed, configured, and customized custom front-end Template extensions.
- Stopped Web site crash when room assignments were emailed
- Added online donation functionality to website, integrating with PayPal.
- Brought Qualsys security scan from grade F to grade B
- Performed Drupal Security Updates
- Customized Module and Themes extensions using PHP and jQuery
- Implemented computerized inventory system from scratch using Filemaker Pro.
- Used Git/subversion source control management
RedPrairie (JDR) Report Developer, Tompkins International ~ Contract Consultant
On Site - Columbus OH
- Created RedPrairie reports using proprietary RedPrairie Report Designer based on ActiveReports using MOCA
- Reverse engineered and designed all custom documents, report, packing lists and labels.
- Supervised group of developers during ramp up to Go Live date.
Data Analyst, Comprehensive Health Services
Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Extracted specific data from Microsoft SQL Server 2000 database to secure database using dynamic SQL script Created
- Ran weekly SQL and Access reports detailing metrics per requirements of contract
- Developed intranet applications using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), ActiveReports, ColdFusion, VBScript,
- Investigated SQL Server 2005 bottleneck issues.
Software Engineer, Metretek, Southern Security Life Insurance, Equitrac Florida
- Supported, updated, and maintained cost recovery system using C++ and Visual basic (VB).
- Developed OEM system for Pitney Bowes Corporation.
- Wrote Technical Specifications for selected software.
- Supported the custom real-time Automatic Meter Reading system using C and Pascal.
- Designed and developed Cathodic Protection Monitoring system using C, Pascal and Perl scripts.
- BS Computer Science, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida.
I interfaced with principals to get project requirments. Produced detailed design spec and mockups. Setup new Linux virtual server for Laravel framework with latest PHP/MySQL. Worked with student web developer to implement this project.Show More Show Less
ToolsWorkbench Sublime Text
Toolstoad for oracle Vim FileZilla