Now you can Instantly Chat with Anantha pradeep!
I'm into Microsoft BI stack where I worked on T-SQL/SSIS/SSRS.in my day to day activities.
I'm familiar with Database design, maintenance, and ETL development, also creating dashboards/Reports using analytical tools like Tableau and Po...
Worked in Agile and scrum methodologies, experience DevOps od deploymetn using Jenkns, CARA and used SVN and Git as source code repo's.
Please let me know if there are any positions that match my profile.Show More
BI developer @ Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group
BI developer @ Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group
- Worked in the data team providing end to end data needs throughout the organization and clients. Worked on large BI projects, including ETL processes related to Data-warehouse development (SQL Server 2012-2017/ SSIS), reports (SSRS), and data visualizations in Tableau, PowerBI.
- Responsibilities included develop and maintain Enterprise Data Warehousing, ETL, dimensional modeling, and report development and data analysis.
- Used Microsoft BI stack, to write complex T-SQL queries involving multiple tables, great ability to develop and maintain stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions, maintaining and creating dashboards and reports for the organization to aid in data-driven decision making up 5 TB of data sets.
- Worked in several Guidewire upgrades that were sourced to DWH and worked on performance tuning of the ETL. Good knowledge in Guidewire data models.
- Used agile and scrum best practices and methodologies.
- Worked on enhancements of several different applications from Enterprise Data warehousing and reporting. Helped teams solve business problems by improving their data-driven decision-making capabilities by providing reports and dashboards. Integration of multiple Insurance Partners to integrate with JM Enterprise Data-warehouse and provide reporting to external partners for their business as needed.
- Supported the current BI infrastructure as support/on-call on a rotation basis.
- SQL Server 2012/2016/2017, Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019, SQL Data tools SSIS, SSRS, Tableau , Power BI, CARA, Jenkins, Rally, Git, SVN, Google Big query, Samanage, JAMS scheduler, Sales force, SharePoint, Office 365, are some of the tools and technologies that I've used in this project.
- Experience working on Skyline BIEF architecture.
SkillsSQL Tableau MS Power BI SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) SQL Server Reporting Services - (SSRS)
ADP Light speed, Salt Lake City, UT November 2011 - February 2015
ADP Lightspeed specializes in Marine, Power sports and RV Dealer Management Software, ADP Lightspeed dealer software products help dealers maximize parts inventory control, business processes, sales management control, service management control, rental management, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and dealer profitability.
- Extensively used SSIS Import/Export Wizard, for performing the ETL operations.
- Working on analysis of client data by generating sales, service and deals report using tableau/SSRS
- Successfully migrated data between different heterogeneous sources such as flat file, Excel and SQL Server 2008/2012 using SSIS and ETL/DTS, BCP and Bulk Insert
- Designed and created views for security purposes, implemented rules, defaults, and user defined data types.
- Loading data from various sources like OLEDB, flat files to SQL Server database Using SSIS Packages and created data mappings to load the data from source to destination.
- Created the automated processes for the activities such as database backup processes and SSIS Packages run sequentially using SQL Server Agent job.
- Created SSIS/ETL packages to pull data from SQL Server and exported to Excel Spreadsheets and vice versa.
- Deployed SSIS/ETL Package into Production and used Package configuration to export various package properties to make package environment independent.
- Modify Stored Procedures and complex T-SQL Queries to improve query execution process.
- Write T-SQL Scripts for database backup jobs and daily/weekly jobs.
- Experience using Oracle for Data pulling using Toad.
- Create and manage database objects that include Tables, Views, User-defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Constraints and Triggers to implement Business Logic.
- Convert existing data of the dealers to SQL Server database.
- Design SQL Server SSIS/ETL packages to pump the data through the Paradox & PostgreSQL SQL databases for each database.
- Helping the front-end application developers with their queries.
- Job Monitoring and making sure all jobs run successfully every night.
- Used SSRS & tableau to generate all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly Reports including current status.
- Managing large data sets up to 30 TB
- Development of various reports and reporting interfaces utilizing tableau and Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, SSIS, OLAP, SSRS, MS Visual Studio 2005, Windows, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Tableau, JIRA, Salesforce, ETL
ADP CRM March 2008 - November 2011
SQL Server DBA II
Installing and Maintaining SQL Server 2005-2008 & ADP CRM in different Servers on Hosted and Non-Hosted, using VM.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installs web based Front End CRM Application.
- Restoring Databases.
- Handling databases sizes up to 40 TB
- Creating Users and giving permissions to access the required databases.
- Performance tuning
- Updating CRM Application & Database to Latest Version.
- Installing third party tools like ZP4/Smart address, VINs
- Data downloading from DMS box to CRM Server.
- Scheduling Jobs in SQL Server.
- Setting Client URL in IIS.
- Data processing for the client.
- Data validation & Application testing.
- Checking for Errors in Logs and escalate Issues accordingly.
- Monitoring SQL Job Steps till live date.
- Moving Client to Maintenance after Complete Installation.
- Verifying for FTP Services and Tableau and Crystal reports.
- Downloading Data from DMS and processing data into SQL database.
- Verifying the SQL Logs. For any errors debugging the issue and resolving the issue.
- Updating latest SQL Server from 2005 to 2008 on client requirement
- Maintenance of Tableau and Crystal Reports
Box to Box ADP CRM Migrations
Moving CRM SQL DB's from 2008-2012 from Non-hosted to Hosted VM's using ETL and Data base attach and detaching and also by scripting.
ADP CRM Support
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Debugging ADP CRM and ADP Vehicle Application On live clients using SQL server Profiler.
- Validate and analyze the CRM data.
- Working and debugging SQL stored procedure
- Providing tableau and Crystal Reports to the clients on adhoc basis
- SQL Server Performance checks using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler
- Working on the clarify cases and issue resolving at tier 2 level
- Performed daily data queries and prepare related reports using Tableau.
- Handling daily data collection duties and prepared related tableau reports and using data for further analysis and do ETL.
- Used various analytical and ETL tools to develop more efficient system operations.
- Manipulating, cleansing & processing /ETL and analyzing data using Excel, SQL 2012 and provide reporting through Qlik Sense, Tableau, SSRS or excel.
- Responsible for loading, extracting and validation of client data using ETL SSIS
- Documentation/ User guide maintenance.
- Analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions & developing recommendations
- Writing T-SQL scripts to manipulate data for data loads and extracts.
- Developing analytical databases from complex other source data like oracle and SQL.
- Strong MS Excel based reporting experience with working knowledge on creating Excel Macros
- Advanced SQL coding
- Monitoring the automated loading processes and eliminate unwanted data movement.
- Advising on the suitability of methodologies and suggesting improvements.
- Major role in creating ODS and Enterprise DWH as per the latest architecture for Oracle/SQL Server 2012/2014
Client: Andhra Pradesh Road Transport Authority, Hyderabad.
Project : Networking of Computerized Pollution Testing Stations
- Involved in Security Administration- creating users and assigning them roles and privileges
- Creating Databases and updating client-side Patch Software.
- Maintaining the database server and monitoring the data (XML file)
- Creating a backup for databases and XML files
- Producing ASP application reports for analysis
- Design and coding in MS-Access for patch software of petrol & diesel
- Working with developers to tune queries, stored procedures, run scripts and move databases
- Involved in daily database administration activities and troubleshooting database problems