Now you can Instantly Chat with Jim!
Accomplished and solutions-driven IT professional with over 20 years of experience. Demonstrates a proven track record of accomplishments in design, development, implementation, and leadership of information technology solutions and processes for ...
* Consult on and turn-around troubled IT projects – Recovered the two-year lapse of a non-operational CRM system within eight months, ensuring hundreds of local and remote users were trained and using the application.
* Identify and resolve Single Points of Failure (SPOF) – Performed gap analysis and identified process inefficiencies to developed payroll program for Circle K Corp. Program deployed at 2,500 stores nationwide, saving the company over $1 million in expenses in the first year.
* Increase system efficiency and data integrity – Eliminated redundancies and duplicate systems by sharing enterprise data throughout company, saving over $300 million dollars in long term projected projects.Show More
University of Maryland
- Automated a manual security clearance approval process at the Department of Energy Nuclear facility at Battelle Pacific National Laboratories using Microsoft SQL Server 4.3 and 6.0. The system provided analysis and statistical data tracking for Counter Intelligence personnel in support of national tasking. As sole source consultant decreased manual approval process from four weeks to less than one day and eliminating three clerk positions. System designed utilized SQL Server backend with multiple synchronized servers throughout the U.S.
SkillsSQL Server 2005
- Over a one-year period, designed and implemented a high-profile analysis project using ASP and SSRS on the front end for management and reporting of derived securities. Analysis used to drive off-shore hedge fund trading of over 9 billion dollars and provided immediate feedback for determining risk/reward ratio of packaged security products. Aggressively monitored the ETL processes to reduce load times and ensure data integrity. System designed using SQL Server SSIS and hundreds of different data sources; programmed and dynamically switched scripts to change sources and to isolate errors in data stream during data cleaning and importing.
ToolsVisual Studio Online
- Served as IT Lead for the American Express Project Office. Retrieved and analyzed all Travel Related Services projects over a 5-year time span. Documented requirements, created design specifications, and analyzed data. Identified projects that were not being completed and associated costs, resulting in 40+ projects being dropped over a 10-month time span for a savings of over $300M.
ToolsVisual Studio Online
Custom CRM/billing integration
- Designed and developed custom CRM/billing integration package for technical staffing firm to manage contacts, bill clients/projects and prepare employee timesheets using ASP.NET (C#) frontend with SQL 2016 database. Integrated with Google maps for client and employee tracking. Imported data from retired system via SSIS and generated new custom drill down reports using SSRS.
SkillsSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) ASP.NET C Sharp SQL Server 2016 SQL Server Reporting Services - (SSRS)
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)