Now you can Instantly Chat with Sunil!
Mobile Application Lead in "Publicis Sapient" with Certified SCJP5.0 & SCMAD 1.0, PGDIB and MCA offering over 12 years of rich experience in the IT industry for delivering effective Software/Mobile Application Development solutions to meet...
- Team leading.
- Requirement analysis.
- Application estimation and planing.
- Deploy application on Play Store.
- Mapping client’s requirements &converting into functional specifications & technical documents.
- Application development (Android,Hybrid,ReactNative).
- Code review process.
- Conduct Interview.
- Native Android development with Java/Kotlin and XML
- Hands on experience in Hybrid and cross platform development(React Native)
- Issue tracking and Analysis tools (used Android Studio instruments to improve performance)
- Code versioning repositories (better understanding of GIT and SVN)
- Integrate Jenkins tool for CICD process and code quality analysis using SonarQube in Android Source
- Application Estimation and deployment process
- Good Knowledge in Design Principles (SOLID) and Patterns (MVC,MVP ,MVVM and Clean architecture)
- Test Driven Development
- Good understanding of code versioning repository(Git)
- Knowledge in design wire-frame, workflow, UI/UX.
- Strong analytic and Collaborative problem solving skill
- Offline support
- XML & JSON (SOAP and REST) Parsing
- Application Monitoring and Performance Analysis using Profiling Tools
- Multi screen resolution support (Auto layout and Size class)
- Image recognition and image processing
API & Third Party Integration
- Google, Facebook, Twitter
- Dependency Injection-Dagger2
- Google Analytics
- Fabric SDK
Also comfortable to integrate any other supported third party SDK / APIs / Tools.
Networking & Security
Working as Senior Lead Developer/Technical Lead to implemented and maintained the Android Application Architecture related activities, Maintained Application CICD process with Jenkins & Sonarqube.
The Pro Referral app, powered by The Home Depot, connects Local Pros with homeowners who are in search of qualified professional help with their home improvement projects. The mobile app helps pros manage their jobs, respond to leads, contact customers and manage their Pro Referral profile.Show More Show Less
ToolsAndroid Studio Jenkins Sonar
Android Trinity is a Perfect Travel Companion rewards application which is designed and developed for Marriott Rewards members. This application makes to manage your Marriott Rewards account and all your reservations, stays, and booking with Marriott easily. This application provides an exclusive benefit for Marriott Rewards members to make those stays more convenient,
including Mobile Check-In with Room Ready Alerts (including priority upgrades); Mobile Requests & Chat with the front desk for everything from an extra pillow to luggage assistance; Mobile Key, which allows you to go straight to your room; and Mobile Checkout from anywhere – all from your preferred android mobile device. The application will integrate with various Marriott based core service API, MVP (Model-View-Presenter) patterns and third-party android libraries like retrofit, slf4j-api, AndroidSmartImageView and Xtify push notification SDK.Show More Show Less
ToolsAndroid Studio Confluence JIRA
This application will provide user easy access to information about their vehicles, including manuals, dashboard icons, maintenance bulletins, recalls and service records. It will also allow the user to store digital copies of their insurance cards and other vital documents they may need. The application will also facilitate finding dealers for service or parts and contacting roadside assistance in the event of a problem. The application will integrate with various automobile services & 3rd party services to provide this functionality including Owners API, Agero RSA API and the Dealer Information Services API.Show More Show Less
ToolsAndroid Studio JIRA
The objective of this project is to collect the subjective and objective based data from the end users. The data will be pulled from the HI through the mobile application and stored in the cloud. This application contains functionalities like User Authentication with the cloud based user credentials, Setting Configuration for WLP and HI Devices using Bluetooth technology, Collect HI data as binary format from HI through connected WLP devices, Storing HI data into the mobile device temporarily when network connection is not available and Provide pre-scheduled subjective survey data through Remote notification. This application is working on Android devices (4.0+).Show More Show Less
SkillsAndroid Azure Bluetooth Java (All Versions)