Now you can Instantly Chat with Robin!
I have been involved in technical advancements since the 1970s. I enjoy upgrading technical solutions and designing new approaches to delivering outstanding advanced products.
I have worked on the USA Space Station, remote testing of inter...
I have worked on the USA Space Station, remote testing of internet devices, the first autonomous Human Blood Pressure Regulator, and self driving Grain Carts to name a few of my more interesting projects. I love technical challenges and finding better solutions.
Perhaps I can have a discussion with you on a new project.Show More
Networking & Security
- Integrated C++ MFC legacy code into X-Ray microscope application
- Upgraded MFC GUI design to provide configuration changes on controls to allow selective choice of special devices
- Developed, operated Enterprise level Web project( SLPS ) testing on remote servers with Visual Studio Team System
- Performed installation, configuration of MS Server 2008 and database programming of MS SQL Server 2008
- Managed 72 hr automated test operations in VSTS, analyzed, edited and published statistical test results
- Managed remote database through encrypted TCP/IP interface and configured testing machines and set constraints
- Configured IIS Web Security on Server machines to use https security channels
- Developed iTunes cross platform Sqlite Database in C++ for use under both MAC and Windows with Visual Studio
- Designed the TuneUp Media application database and program GUI interface using OOP design patterns in WPF
- Developed OpenGL application presentation for display of performance ticket prices and schedules
- Developed the product testing program and tuned performance levels reaching 310 Album recs per second
- Designed the Album record data transfer objects for convenient holding of Album track record data
- Designed a multi-threaded C# .NET software control for a laser tracking robot from FARO using abstract OOP
- Upgraded Java management interface using managed C++ code to provide remote control of FARO robot