Now you can Instantly Chat with Praveen!
- Over 6+ Years of experience across Application Development as a Senior Application Developer.
- Good technical skills in Java, J2EE: SPRING and Hibernate, Rest WS.
- Bug fixing, Debugging, Troubleshooting, Code level analysi...
- Bug fixing, Debugging, Troubleshooting, Code level analysis and feature Development based on Onshore-Offshore model.
Location : Noida, India
Role : Sr. Application Developer
Domain : Finance
Environment : Java,spring, Micro services, Aws Services like lambda, step function,S3, Cloud watch
This was taken to modernize the existing system of tax payments built in COBOL. It was started using Springboot, Microservices and Java but later moved to AWS Lamda, DynamoDB and S3 using Spring boot as backend.
- Involved in design, estimation and planning of the project. I worked on multiple POCs using docker, Kubernates, Kafka, Springboot, SpringbatchStart development based on the functional document.
- Worked on extraction of business logic from COBOL files for modernisation and creation of new business requirements
- Implementation of batch programs using springboot, microservices, AWS Lamda and various other supporting tools.
- Learnt various new technologies like QueryDSL, Liquibase, AWS Lamda, AWS Dynamo DB, AWS S3, SonarLint, Jenkins and Docker.
EI (End Investor Portal)
Role : Associate Programmer
Domain : Finance
Environment : Java, J2ee, spring, Hibernate, Angular 2, Cloud Foundry
EI is the platform where individual can manage their portfolio, it is basically a platform where you can buy, sell any fund, create SIP or any regular saving plans. It contains fidelity fund as well as other companies fund; it is basically a common platform where individual customer can manage its own account.
- Create technical document of the user stories given in the sprint.
- Start development based on the functional document.
- Followed agile process.
- Analyze the code based on the bugs raised by support team or testing team and fix code defects.
Role : Software Engineer
Environment : Java, J2ee, REST API, Oracle,Putty
eStore is an online store (web application) for buying and selling of Norton antivirus products.
A new and an existing customer can place an order for acquiring new\renewable products available on the store. It is an internally owned and operated eCommerce solution to support the Consumer Business Unit. It focuses on both the Acquisition and Retention businesses from the Online Sales Channel.
- Consumption of REST based services.
- Troubleshooting and analysis of various configuration, content and code issues.
- Providing RCA on high visibility issues and helping Incident Management team on frequently reported issue by providing permanent fixes.